Fake News

PUTIN APPEARS WITH TRUMP IN FLURRY OF SWING-STATE RALLIES

"TAMPA (The Borowitz Report)—Infused with a sense of urgency as Election Day nears, the Trump campaign has enlisted President Vladimir Putin, of Russia, to appear with the Republican nominee in a dizzying array of swing-state rallies over the weekend.

Putin will be the most visible Trump surrogate in the final weekend of the campaign, as he tries to fire up voters in Florida, North Carolina, Colorado, and Nevada.

The Russian President seemed to relish the warm response he got at his first Trump rally, in Tampa, where he led the crowd in a raucous chant of “Lock her up.”

Trump praised Putin’s talent for politics by noting that he had won the Russian election in 2012 by a landslide. “He got sixty-four per cent of the vote, and no one else even came close,” Trump said. “He’s terrific.”

Putin, whose English is rudimentary at best, kept his remarks brief at the Tampa rally, but echoed Melania Trump’s recent call for an end to bullying."

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...s-with-trump-in-flurry-of-swing-state-rallies

Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote

"Fox Business Network used a deceptively edited clip of President Barack Obama Monday to argue that the president encouraged illegal immigrants to vote, when in fact he had done nothing of the sort."

"FBN host Stuart Varney reported on story that he complained was getting “no media play at all, except here.” Varney played a clip of a November 4 interview with millennial Latino outlet mitú in which Obama “appears to encourage illegals to vote, and he promises no repercussions if they do.”

Final Election Results

I am sure someone here has probably subscribed and fell for this garbage site.

FYI. Trump won. I'm not sure why some feel the need to perpetuate this.

Last edited:
Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Interview to Falsely Claim He Told Illegal Immigrants to Vote

"Fox Business Network used a deceptively edited clip of President Barack Obama Monday to argue that the president encouraged illegal immigrants to vote, when in fact he had done nothing of the sort."

"FBN host Stuart Varney reported on story that he complained was getting “no media play at all, except here.” Varney played a clip of a November 4 interview with millennial Latino outlet mitú in which Obama “appears to encourage illegals to vote, and he promises no repercussions if they do.”

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged

— Gregg Phillips (@JumpVote) November 13, 2016

obamadance.gif
obamadance.gif
obamadance.gif
obamadance.gif
obamadance.gif
obamadance.gif

Completed analysis of database of 180 million voter registrations.

Number of non-citizen votes exceeds 3 million.

Consulting legal team.

— Gregg Phillips (@JumpVote) November 11, 2016

Hmmm... And I thought this was going to be a home base thread for CNN,MSNBC, NBC,ABC, and CBS, deceiving headline...

A fantastic read, and thanks for sharing it (irony notwithstanding).

An excellent question in the comment section wonders if the rise in fake news outlets is tied to legitimate news sources moving behind paywalls... Maybe a thread for another day...

In other words, if a news source does not tell you what you want to hear,, it must be fake. Right? How objective of you. I take it Faux news is your only reliable source of misinformation.

No dude, apparently you've not been keeping up with current events.
Wikileaks has exposed the liberal media for what they are, a super pac for democrats.

Obviously, we the people are no longer buying the BS.

In other words, if a news source does not tell you what you want to hear,, it must be fake. Right? How objective of you. I take it Faux news is your only reliable source of misinformation.

Some (a few reside here) could have a small bowl of jelly beans placed in front of them. We could have 5 independent people who have absolutely no idea what the experiment is to count the number of beans in that bowl and secretly write down the number.

We could then tell a number of the MAGA group that the correct number of beans represented the number of Clinton votes.

Then, we could have some random person wearing a MAGA hat come along and look at the bowl of beans. He would say that all these 'libtards' are wrong, CNN sucks, the MSM has rigged this...the actual number is xxx.

They would all run to bookface and post that the libtards are wrong again.

I pine for the Dewey Decimal System and card catalog drawers these days.

Faux News didn't feed debate questions to certain candidates did they?

Faux News wasn't caught partying with their pants down at Johnny Podesta and Hillarys homes were they?

Weren't even invited.

Your response just proves my point. Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. No wonder your a Trump supporter.

How's it feel to be a loser?

A fantastic read, and thanks for sharing it (irony notwithstanding).

An excellent question in the comment section wonders if the rise in fake news outlets is tied to legitimate news sources moving behind paywalls... Maybe a thread for another day...

Legitimate news sources? Like these?

2n1akpx.jpg