March F/A Transfers

indotime

Nov 26, 2007
Ok. In PHL for Jan secondary lines went back to 1993. We have at least 250 people coming in from PIT in Feb and Mar which means that many more people will going back on reserve. Nobody is flying this month as it is. Why in the world would then post 50 openings in PHL for March. What is going on?

Date: Friday, 14 December 2007 13:33 ET
To: Emc2-News-c
Subject: March 2008 Transfer Openings

The following flight attendant base domicile bids are effective March 2,
2008 (March Bid Month):

BOS +10* LGA +5*

CLT +80* PHL +50*

DCA +30*

*Possible contingent openings as a result of the Bid*

ALL requests MUST be submitted electronically via theHub.

Paper forms will NOT be accepted. However, those paper forms already on file
will remain on file until a transfer is awarded or the form is retracted.

PF 1=Help 3=Exit 4=Return 7=Query 5=Action 11=Backward 10=Forward EMCC0000

Ok. In PHL for Jan secondary lines went back to 1993. We have at least 250 people coming in from PIT in Feb and Mar which means that many more people will going back on reserve. Nobody is flying this month as it is. Why in the world would then post 50 openings in PHL for March. What is going on?

Date: Friday, 14 December 2007 13:33 ET
To: Emc2-News-c
Subject: March 2008 Transfer Openings

The following flight attendant base domicile bids are effective March 2,
2008 (March Bid Month):

BOS +10* LGA +5*

CLT +80* PHL +50*

DCA +30*

*Possible contingent openings as a result of the Bid*

ALL requests MUST be submitted electronically via theHub.

Paper forms will NOT be accepted. However, those paper forms already on file
will remain on file until a transfer is awarded or the form is retracted.

PF 1=Help 3=Exit 4=Return 7=Query 5=Action 11=Backward 10=Forward EMCC0000

Well at least this means there will be no displacements out of PHL

Yeah - CLT here I come - Hopefully :up: - sucks I can't get the company to pay for my move though :down: . I heard LGA and BOS are on the chopping block with all major flying through CLT - PHL - DCA - and DCA taking over shuttle?? Who knows with this company - something is gonna happen in the new year I'm sure - but Dec 14th has come and gone and no big announcement was made... go figure

Well, it would seem that if EVERY base is short and PIT is already gone.........there MUST be a recall coming!!!!?????

If you need all those flight attendants...where WOULD they be coming from??????

Can you believe the other day I called inflight and specifically asked if there were going to be CLT openings for March and they said NO? Well, today I looked at my catcrew messages and I see there are 80 openings. Liars!

Can you believe the other day I called inflight and specifically asked if there were going to be CLT openings for March and they said NO? Well, today I looked at my catcrew messages and I see there are 80 openings. Liars!
Like, I can't believe it! They lie like all the time!! :angry: