First Class and Premium Passengers

PRICK,

Enough is enough. You have stated your views and now it is time to shut up. If you hate the airlines and the airline employees as much as you say, WHY DON''T YOU TRY GREYHOUND??????????????

PricklyHeat Says: So who decides what is a short flight or not? St. louis and DFW are hubs correct. I had a few more legs as you call them to go. You are telling me that I can''t decide if I want to be comfortable and stretch out a little at the last minute.

BusDrv Says:DID YOU ATTEMPT TO UPGRADE? YOU decide if a leg is long or short. If it''s "worth it" to you, then USE YOUR MILES AND UPGRADE. Otherwise, HTH do you think you are criticizing who AMR lets sit in a seat YOU WERE UNWILLING TO PAY FOR

PricklyHeat Says: How could I have upgraded, your fellow employees who were on this oh so tiring flight from Hawaii beat your salary paying customers to the gate and flashed there baby blues and got boarding passes. So if I decided to use my miles or pay ten thousand dollars to upgrade I would have had no chance, correct? How can there be any further argument with this.

PricklyHeat Says: I am the customer, I pay your salaries, I do not feel an employee should be in uniform in F/C under in circumstance...period. Sorry.

BusDrvr Says: EARTH TO PRICKLY< YOU DO NOT PAY THE SALARIES OF AMR EMPLOYEES!! You are a CUSTOMER. You purchase a SERVICE!

PricklyHeat Says: And If all the Customers Quit Buying this Service, Who is Going to Pay your Salary?

BusDrv Says:BTW, I''m YOUR BOSS, I PAY YOUR SALARY (I''m a consumer of medical care). YOU ARE OVERPAID.

PricklyHeat Says: You have a right to your opinion.

BusDrvr Says: You are paid to know how to operate a million dollar peice of equipment.

PricklyHeat Says: That is where you are talking out of your butt sir. Imagery and MRI equipment run well over 8-12 million dollars.

PricklyHeat Says:McDonalds even has a policy about being in the workplace, or traveling to and from work and making stops in your company uniform.

BusDrvr Says: This ain''t mcdonalds

PricklyHeat Says: Just one step above it, and I would trade the work ethic of a McDonalds youth over an airline employee any day.

Thank You

Latest posts