Flight Attendants Work Hard

Bear96 said:
Well THIS must be a first.

PineyBob admitting that maybe, just maybe, he doesn't know everything, all the time, about the F/A job.

Something that has been painfully obvious to others for some time now.
:piney Bob doesn't know anything beyond his Mismosa. HE SITS in first class and EXPECTS to be WAITED on . Give me the white towels... I will wipe your forehead, as I know you are sweating...or lusting.......over the girls or the guys. :lol:

Do not tell me about the Pit Steel Workers or the Xrox copiers......I DON"T CARE :shock: :shock: I have heard enough.

yeah way to go light years. it was about high time somebody told pine bob a thing or two.
he does not even work for this airline but seems to think he does.
what does he know about being a flight attednant. there is no way he can.
three cheers for light years. yaay

PineyBob said:
When your whole life is defined by your choice of sex partners I find that very very sad and pathetic.
Ok PineyBob,

Not to veer the thread to another topic, but I feel there must be some clarification here, so I will be upfront and honest with you.

1. Being gay is not just about sex...never has been... never will. I know the radical right movement may want you to think that, but most gay people, myself included want the same things that you want...well, almost. :) Your quote either suggest all gay people care about is sex or you misrepresented yourself.

2. Having said that, I know of not one gay or lesbian thats identity is based squarely on who they sleep with, but to say that your sexual IDENTITY defines who you are, well, that's very different. My gayness is as essential as your straightness. Who you socialize with, who you date, who you marry, taudry stories to your buddies. These things are apart of the conversation piece of most people. Would you feel comfortable changing her to him, she to he, wife to husband, girlfriend to boyfriend when addressing your female partner? Somehow I don't think so. The same is true with me.

I am trying to fully understand your remarks. I am not being oversensitive. I just think it is very important to articulate what one is trying to say...not for MY benefit or yous ( I generally get how you feel), but so that your aren't misrepresented.

I always give a free pass on gay issues because unless one has a relative or good friend ( "oh, I know a few of those people" does not qualify) that is gay, the comprehension just isn't the same.

As far as the subject matter? Well, Bob, as long as people here keep proclaiming their God given right as a christian to inform me of my evil ways and quote scripture from the Bible that is at best random, I will NOT shut up for a moment, no matter that original thread. ;)

This one is headed WAY OFF course. Lets get it back on topic or start a new thread with the topic within a topic and I'll transfer any posts there that you would like to keep that on subject.

:cop: :eek:ff:

Latest posts