Fll Announcement On Monday At 10:30

westcoastflyer said:
and it should slow any future plans by Spirit or other LCC's to get too much of a foothold in the region.
[post="171778"][/post]​

No it won't. Spirit is announcing a new international route from FLL this Wednesday.

You people are pathetic with "don't mess with B6, AA, DL at FLL." PLEASE!!! US may not be that big there now, but they were always #2 in the past. It has only been 2 years since the big downsize, I am sure they still have an extremely loyal So. Florida following.

I love all the people that say that US won't be able to compete on the NYC/BOS-FLA routes that they are reintroducing.... US was the one who created these routes back in the day, I'm sure they will be fine.

ISP said:
You people are pathetic with "don't mess with B6, AA, DL at FLL." PLEASE!!! US may not be that big there now, but they were always #2 in the past. It has only been 2 years since the big downsize, I am sure they still have an extremely loyal So. Florida following.

I love all the people that say that US won't be able to compete on the NYC/BOS-FLA routes that they are reintroducing.... US was the one who created these routes back in the day, I'm sure they will be fine.
[post="171821"][/post]​
:up: :up: Amen, how quickly these people posting forget how long US flew those routes. And least we ALL forget- its PRICE PRICE PRICE PRICE!!! Look at Walmart and Southworst! CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP...thats all Americans care about..that and supersizing and getting fatter and lazier.!! FLL will do very well....I for one am very psyched and wish the best for all...Peace!

no offense...but u didn't create the nyc/bos-fla market....I it was a little airline known as Eastern.....many of U's current markets are old EAL markets...I know it's been over 10 years since the destruction of EAL....but let's not forget that AA's entire Latin America/South America/Carribean network is EAL's and before they got a hold of it....it was Braniff's.....just giving credit were credit is due!!!

smfav8r said:
no offense...but u didn't create the nyc/bos-fla market....I it was a little airline known as Eastern.....many of U's current markets are old EAL markets...I know it's been over 10 years since the destruction of EAL....but let's not forget that AA's entire Latin America/South America/Carribean network is EAL's and before they got a hold of it....it was Braniff's.....just giving credit were credit is due!!!
[post="171882"][/post]​
NOONE said U created them. Most of US are very aware of easterns legacy in south florida. The point is SW and JB are very VERY newcomers, especially JB. US and AA are long established carriers with great histories. Lets not forget the value that long established, mature and experienced carriers and THEIR PEOPLE have. No need to dismiss someone or SOMETHINg just because its old... THAT IS REALLY THE POINT!!!

well folks,

no evidence yet of any fll focus city announcement....

anyone have info or link to the actual official announcement?

us0004us said:
well folks,

no evidence yet of any fll focus city announcement....
anyone have info or link to the actual official announcement?
[post="171904"][/post]​

See the links above....and International GoFares.

It's official:

US Airways Announces Fort Lauderdale Hollywood as Caribbean and Latin America Gateway
Monday August 23, 10:30 am ET
GoFares Are a Hallmark of the Airline's Newest Focus City

ARLINGTON, Va., Aug. 23 /PRNewswire/ -- US Airways® today announced a major expansion at Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport, more than tripling its daily flights and connecting 10 Caribbean and Latin American destinations with key cities in the Northeast and Florida, beginning in February 2005.

Article

Go Fares to Guatemala!!!!! I'm laughing inside.

enilria said:
Go Fares to Guatemala!!!!! I'm laughing inside.
[post="171909"][/post]​

I'm laughing too, especially since the good folks in PIT and CLT (who combined probably outpopulate the entire country) still enjoy, for the most part, "BlowFares."

Latest posts