Get jabbed or get fired...

OP
eolesen

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
So, the people against the vaccine have an agenda, but the politicians getting huge donations from Big Pharma don't have an agenda?

Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Trump got vaccinated because he wanted to exhibit trust in the process he lead and oversaw and also saw the vaccine as the way out of COVID, which ironically is what we keep hearing from the Liberals and woke corporate CEO's. Containment didn't work. Social distancing and masking didn't work.

I'm vaccinated, most of the GOP leadership is vaccinated, and yes, Trump is vaccinated.

And yet, partisans like you try to make vaccination all about politics?

What's your real goal in asking why Trump got vaccinated?...

Because the "ORANGE-TURD" is a hypocrit !

(I was AGAINST IT, before I was FOR IT) !!

OP
eolesen

eolesen

Veteran
Jul 23, 2003
Huh. You must be confused with VP Harris on that one. She said in a televised debate with Pence she wouldn't trust the vaccine, but is now apparently all-in.

Trump was never against the vaccine. Show me one shred of proof otherwise. I dare you.

southwind

Veteran
Jan 22, 2008
Visit site
It's all about employee choice; people will have the choice to get vaxxed or separate from their company. Easy.
After all these years, I'm still finding it hard to believe that every left leaning libtard wants a cradle to grave existence courtesy of Big Brother and will hang on every word, even without being able to complete a sentence, let alone a coherent one, Bumbling Biden tries to utter!
Please, do tell, Ole wise and wonderful Kev, whats the difference between a Vaxed Sheeple and an Un-Vaxed American?
Nothing, other than the Vaxed American MIGHT have worse symptoms if contracting Covid.
You can STILL get covid and transmit covid if vaxed, which in the Litards playbook, is apparently OK.
But you need someone else to blame for the rise of covid, its definitely not your fault. Your followed orders from Der Leader Biden and injected, God knows what, into your arm. It's got to be those Evil, Non-Vaxed Americans and we will fire, imprison or worse to those who won't comply with Der Bidens orders.
How American of you!

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2002
www.usaviation.com
After all these years, I'm still finding it hard to believe that every left leaning libtard wants a cradle to grave existence courtesy of Big Brother and will hang on every word, even without being able to complete a sentence, let alone a coherent one, Bumbling Biden tries to utter!
Please, do tell, Ole wise and wonderful Kev, whats the difference between a Vaxed Sheeple and an Un-Vaxed American?
Nothing, other than the Vaxed American MIGHT have worse symptoms if contracting Covid.
You can STILL get covid and transmit covid if vaxed, which in the Litards playbook, is apparently OK.
But you need someone else to blame for the rise of covid, its definitely not your fault. Your followed orders from Der Leader Biden and injected, God knows what, into your arm. It's got to be those Evil, Non-Vaxed Americans and we will fire, imprison or worse to those who won't comply with Der Bidens orders.
How American of you!

Get BACK in YOUR CAGE !!!

T5towbar

Veteran
Sep 24, 2008
Well according to our Labor Relations dept, about 95% of management and about 90% of frontline are vaccinated.
The deadline is Monday after next. (the 27th). I got my shots at our hub clinic (which was an easy process) back in May / June, and had a reaction both times (dead arm where the shot was given). You are excused from work for two days, if you have any reaction to the shot(s). If you put your info in, you will be given a paid day (sometime in this November).

I've no problem with this. Or the extension of the TSA mask mandate which extends into next year.

Latest posts