Get jabbed or get fired...

So, the people against the vaccine have an agenda, but the politicians getting huge donations from Big Pharma don't have an agenda?

Trump got vaccinated because he wanted to exhibit trust in the process he lead and oversaw and also saw the vaccine as the way out of COVID, which ironically is what we keep hearing from the Liberals and woke corporate CEO's. Containment didn't work. Social distancing and masking didn't work.

I'm vaccinated, most of the GOP leadership is vaccinated, and yes, Trump is vaccinated.

And yet, partisans like you try to make vaccination all about politics?

What's your real goal in asking why Trump got vaccinated?...

Because the "ORANGE-TURD" is a hypocrit !

(I was AGAINST IT, before I was FOR IT) !!

Huh. You must be confused with VP Harris on that one. She said in a televised debate with Pence she wouldn't trust the vaccine, but is now apparently all-in.

Trump was never against the vaccine. Show me one shred of proof otherwise. I dare you.

It's all about employee choice; people will have the choice to get vaxxed or separate from their company. Easy.
After all these years, I'm still finding it hard to believe that every left leaning libtard wants a cradle to grave existence courtesy of Big Brother and will hang on every word, even without being able to complete a sentence, let alone a coherent one, Bumbling Biden tries to utter!
Please, do tell, Ole wise and wonderful Kev, whats the difference between a Vaxed Sheeple and an Un-Vaxed American?
Nothing, other than the Vaxed American MIGHT have worse symptoms if contracting Covid.
You can STILL get covid and transmit covid if vaxed, which in the Litards playbook, is apparently OK.
But you need someone else to blame for the rise of covid, its definitely not your fault. Your followed orders from Der Leader Biden and injected, God knows what, into your arm. It's got to be those Evil, Non-Vaxed Americans and we will fire, imprison or worse to those who won't comply with Der Bidens orders.
How American of you!

Last edited:
Reactions: A&P
After all these years, I'm still finding it hard to believe that every left leaning libtard wants a cradle to grave existence courtesy of Big Brother and will hang on every word, even without being able to complete a sentence, let alone a coherent one, Bumbling Biden tries to utter!
Please, do tell, Ole wise and wonderful Kev, whats the difference between a Vaxed Sheeple and an Un-Vaxed American?
Nothing, other than the Vaxed American MIGHT have worse symptoms if contracting Covid.
You can STILL get covid and transmit covid if vaxed, which in the Litards playbook, is apparently OK.
But you need someone else to blame for the rise of covid, its definitely not your fault. Your followed orders from Der Leader Biden and injected, God knows what, into your arm. It's got to be those Evil, Non-Vaxed Americans and we will fire, imprison or worse to those who won't comply with Der Bidens orders.
How American of you!

Get BACK in YOUR CAGE !!!

Well according to our Labor Relations dept, about 95% of management and about 90% of frontline are vaccinated.
The deadline is Monday after next. (the 27th). I got my shots at our hub clinic (which was an easy process) back in May / June, and had a reaction both times (dead arm where the shot was given). You are excused from work for two days, if you have any reaction to the shot(s). If you put your info in, you will be given a paid day (sometime in this November).

I've no problem with this. Or the extension of the TSA mask mandate which extends into next year.

Nah, it means we all lost. Have you seen inflation? Gas prices? Empty new car lots? Empty shelves in home improvement or retail stores?

How many of our allies pulled their ambassadors during the Trump Administration? France just recalled theirs.

How many times did we abandon Israel? Congress just defunded the Iron Dome.

The only person who won was Jimmy Carter. *FINALLY* there's someone more clueless when it comes to foreign policy and destroying an economy...

A serious question for some United employees that may know.
So if employees file for the medical or religious reasons to not get vaxed, are they still being sent home and not fired? We are hearing rumors that UAL employees that go the med or religious exemptions are being sent home with or without pay but just not fired as of YET. Is this true or false please???
Birman is correct, we are hearing of many folks will not fall into the Gov 's trying to control the SWA employees and will choose to do to their bodies as they see fit and not take the vaxed just because Biden says all gov contractor employees must get vaxed.
BTW: we are also hearing the same rumors over at American, so I will post this same post over there for some feedback and the truth of what is really happening to employees choosing the med and religious exemptions route. Thx in advance for any info.

From a UA employee - exempt employees won't be fired. They were supposed to be on unpaid leave starting Oct 2, but that was pushed back to Oct 15. There's also a lawsuit that was filed in TX contesting the unpaid leave.

Yes. There is an extension until Oct. 15. Otherwise, if you are exempted, you will be put on unpaid leave, You won't be able to draw unemployment either (UA said they will contest any claim). That's this Friday when they will be in effect.

A group (I think some pilots) are trying to get this to Federal Court in TX. (I think that is the 5th Circuit). I don't know the US Supreme Court Judge that oversees that circuit (Each of the nine justices oversees the 12 US Circuits), but if the decision is like Justice Barrett (I think she oversees the 7th Circuit) made in Indiana, I think it won't go very far.

Just about everybody I work with, got the shots before the deadline. And a couple of people I know (who are antivaxxers) received exemptions (medical). I don't think that the religious exemption worked, because I recall that the Catholic Church was in support of vaccinations. So those people will be sitting it out, with status in some sort of limbo.

The thing is that the sign ups for the new insurance benefit packages is right around the corner, and we'll know if there are more charges to premiums, due to all of this. My money is on an big increase in policy rates.

Kirby is very serious about this.....

Reactions: swamt
And last night, Gov. Abbott in TX signed an executive order which states businesses cannot require a proof of vaccination from either employees or consumers who object to the shots for "any reason of personal conscience."

It's likely that the TX Legislature will pass legislation affirming this.

But these are PRIVATE companies making these decisions, not governmental entities. How is a State going to affirm all of this? Politicians are walking a fine line in all of this between serving constituents and companies (who funds campaigns). AA and WN (and to a smaller extent UA @IAH) are very large employers in TX.

I'm wondering how this will work? Let's use this scenario: If someone files for unemployment and the company you work for contest the claim (to be denied), will the State (TX) override the decision and say that that employee must be paid the unemployment claim? How is that going to work since the company pays a portion of the unemployment? They are not fired or let go for cause. But I know that any company can contest an unemployment claim, and you can get denied.