Get jabbed or get fired...

Not sure if I would agree. Isn't that discrimination? What IF the co. said, ok, everyone getting vaccs will lose their jobs for doing so? Think about it. Let's say the company was against being vaccinated (for any reasons) . What is the difference in the co. being against non-vaccination and saying you will lose your job if ya don't??
I'm not all for someone losing their job because they won't vaccinate. However, I am all for rules and regs in place for the ones that do not vaccinate so to better protect others around them and I also will say this; if you work at a company that is not forcing vaccinations and you are concerned about others around you, YOU can simply wear a mask yourself, glove up and protect yourself as you wish totally voluntarily.
Again, all for stricter regulations in place for the non-vaccinated, but not for folks losing their jobs just because they do not get vaccinated, especially since the FDA hasn't signed off on them yet as being safe to put in your bodies. This will start yet another unemployment crises if all these companies "TRY" to follow thru with it...

****CORRECTION****

Breaking news just flew across the news:
Pfizer has just been given the approval from the FDA! Just came across breaking news at 8:46am.
Good news for me as Pfizer is the one I received... :)

Last edited:
Not sure if I would agree. Isn't that discrimination? What IF the co. said, ok, everyone getting vaccs will lose their jobs for doing so? Think about it. Let's say the company was against being vaccinated (for any reasons) . What is the difference in the co. being against non-vaccination and saying you will lose your job if ya don't??
Either way, it's a matter of employee choice (note: I'm obviously talking about those that are able to get the vaccine). No one is forcing anyone to do anything. Or not do anything.

I find it interesting that the people that usually advocating for things like right to work and open shops under the guise of "employee choice" are doing a 180 when it comes to vax policies. Funny how that works...

BTW, the FDA just granted Pfizer full approval.

Either way, it's a matter of employee choice (note: I'm obviously talking about those that are able to get the vaccine). No one is forcing anyone to do anything. Or not do anything.

I find it interesting that the people that usually advocating for things like right to work and open shops under the guise of "employee choice" are doing a 180 when it comes to vax policies. Funny how that works...

Yea, I saw that as soon as I posted that post, so I went in and edit it about the Pfizer getting FDA approval.
Don't get me wrong, I encourage folks to get vaccinated, but would never ask or force anyone to get it just because.
I still find it funny where some companies are "requiring" the non vaccinated folks to mask up while at work, but the vaccinated are "not" required to do so. Why is this? While us that are vaccinated are better protected we can still carry, and transmit the virus just as the non vaccinated can. AND, being vaccinated does not guarantee we won't get it, but it may prevent getting it really bad or at a lesser infection level than if we weren't vaccinated. With the Delta virus running wild as of lately I assume we will all be masking up again here soon. Round 2 if ya will...

FDA approval for licensing. FDA will continue testing until the full and last report is submitted. Sometime in 2025. The emergency use continues until then. Don't be mislead by the bias media. Search it for yourselves. Happy surfing.

Are you perhaps referring to Delta management?....

The people I've seen howling the most about mandatory vaccination are the same ones who are anti-RTW and pro-union.

Wanting to be able to choose whether or not to be vaccinated and wanting the option to choose whether or not to belong to a union seems to be a fairly consistent viewpoint. That's where my feet are on both arguments...

Delta's approach of penalizing/taxing non-vaccinated employees is a very slippery slope. Why aren't they doing that for smokers? Clearly, cancer treatments are far more expensive to the company than COVID treatments...

Reactions: 1AA
Why not charge more for overweight people since the risks are higher for diabetes and high blood pressure which both can lead to a stroke. Victims of a stroke require rehabilitation. Smokers can develop respiratory issues worse than the Covid-19 flu. I can see this go far with legal action in tow.

Reactions: swamt
Obese people and smokers indirectly do pay more. Every year, I affirm that i haven’t started smoking again, and am financially rewarded for it (in the form of dollars in my HSA account). There are incentives for managing BMI, A1C, and blood pressure as well.

Would be different if this vaccine was a proven product it is not. The people who have concerns include even medical people are getting fired or quitting over this. I almost backed out of getting it. I only got it because I was so high risk. Very few of my friends got this vaccine most all of them have got covid the vaccinated ones are as sick or worse than the unvaccinated ones. Over time this new delta variant is proving to be getting around any protections this vaccine offered. I don't like the political BS and suppressing information on real issues that are happening with these vaccines all because they want conformity. Sorry no booster for me. I am done my life is back to being in the same miserable spot it was last year when this started. My hopes for this vaccine to be a way to a normal life was a pipe dream. Yes and I am going to call this the China virus I don't want anyone to forget whos sloppiness or worse caused this worldwide catastrophe.

Reactions: swamt
Question;

What happens to pre-elementary children, whose parents won't allow them to be vaccinated with the shot/shots that cover the half dozen or so maladies ?

(These vaccines have stood a LONG-TEST-OF-TIME).

Answer;

The child is NOT allowed to attend school with other children !!!!!

GAME - SET - MATCH !!

DOUBLE BRAVO for UAL !!!!

Trump got vaccinated because he wanted to exhibit trust in the process he lead and oversaw and also saw the vaccine as the way out of COVID, which ironically is what we keep hearing from the Liberals and woke corporate CEO's. Containment didn't work. Social distancing and masking didn't work.

I'm vaccinated, most of the GOP leadership is vaccinated, and yes, Trump is vaccinated.

And yet, partisans like you try to make vaccination all about politics?

What's your real goal in asking why Trump got vaccinated?...

Last edited:
(These vaccines have stood a LONG-TEST-OF-TIME).

There's your answer, Bigot. Those vaccines required for public schooling had relatively long development and testing (5 to 20 years), and there are now several decades of clinical proof behind them since approval.

I'd consider that much data to be proof they're effective.

Unless the Chinese already had one (plausible), keep in mind the COVID vaccines barely have a full year's data behind them.

Less. Than. A. Year.

Comparing this with the airline world, it took regulators 20 months to get the MAX recertified.

If our Federal resources couldn't recertify an airplane in less than a year, why should we believe that every possible consideration has been evaluated in less than a year?

If you can't see why people might be skeptical based on the lack of historical clinical data, you're blind.

Running multiple tests in parallel, years of researching previous viruses, massive investment, and buzzsawing regulatory red tape will do that.

People are skeptical because they've been told to be skeptical by people they look up to. And quite often, those people have an agenda.