Get jabbed or get fired...

Given that Southwest and American have both come out and said they won't use the unpaid leave option, it wouldn't surprise me if United blinks on this.
Suddenly seeing lots of push back from unions and other groups against these mandates.

Poor old Joe, jerkin' the people who, for the most part, got him elected.

They say politics make strange bedfellows.

I told you (in previous posts) that they were going to go the 5th Circuit to get a stay. And the judges on that court make a decision for a temporary stay.

Let's see if this gets kicked upstairs to the Supreme Court, or / and which Justice who oversees that Circuit make a recommendation to either make a decision on their own to affirm / deny, or take it to the full court.

Judge rules in United's favor on vax mandate. So United can and will send folks on UN-paid leave. Also says in this article they will also lose seniority while on UN-paid leave. Double OUCH!!! Now watch how fast they get vaxed.

Now with the ruling out, will the other airlines follow United on the UN-paid leaves???

I kind of figured that was going to happen. Justice Barrett's decision kind of told you which way this was going to go. The same Judge Pittman (who first ordered the stay) changed his decision to uphold the mandate.
Just following precedent, I guess. And it looks like it won't get kicked upstairs to the SC. This is coming from the most conservative circuit in the country (the 5th).

Losing seniority will definitely make people get the vaccine, that's for sure. I didn't know that they were going to go that route.