Great Review...not

ALPO NO MO

Nov 12, 2007
QUOTE FROM TRIPSO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned
The movie should have worked properly on both flights.
The bathroom occupied indicator should have worked.
Everyone who wanted food, especially on such a long flight, should have been able to purchase it. They should not have run out.
The overhead reading lights should work too (people were complaining about that on a flight I took recently.)
The seats should work. In fact, the FAA considers a seat which will not stay in the upright position a serious safety hazard.

This is the standard on the US Airways' fleet of America West planes.

If you are lucky to be a flight that has a movie, it is a miracle that it will work or if one of the FAs can run it correctly or they have the right movie. I can't tell you how many times that they play the same movie both directions (east\west; north\south).

I have been on several flights that the overhead reading lights don't work or can't stay on.

Before they start their Buy on Board - In-flight Café, they always make an announcement that it is a possibility that they will run out of food and/or the item that you want.

My last five flights on US Airways, the bathroom occupied indicator didn't worked.

[This post was moved from another thread, hence the opening quotation about airplane problems]
END QUOTE :down: