Happy New Years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPNAWAY

Veteran
Aug 17, 2005
DALLAS
I think most of you here are Happy being miserable.
I see very few redeeming qualities in the people of the old US in general. Horrible attitudes, horrible work ethic, complete rigidity and lack of any initiative. And this all existed way before current management came to town. Despite your repeated criticisms of the West, I see far more problems with you folks then with anything going on in Tempe. Nothing will ever get better unless you change first, But I don’t that will happen because most of you are happy and content just to #### and I think improving and change are beyond the majority of you! If you just stopped complaining and looked in the mirror first………

I see very few redeeming qualities in the people of the old US in general. Horrible attitudes, horrible work ethic, complete rigidity and lack of any initiative. And this all existed way before current management came to town. Despite your repeated criticisms of the West, I see far more problems with you folks then with anything going on in Tempe. Nothing will ever get better unless you change first, But I don’t that will happen because most of you are happy and content just to #### and I think improving and change are beyond the majority of you! If you just stopped complaining and looked in the mirror first………
Brilliant. Simply brilliant. Did you receive help in writing this piece? You seem wicked smart.

Funny, because I see a lot of redeeming qualities in US and HP employees. Tempe has a morale problem, and they flat out refuse to deal with it, let alone acknowledge it. Can you really not see that?

Place the blame where it belongs, sista. Not on some silly message board.

Here's to an excellent 2008.......

Moderator, this thread is demeaning and should be closed. The intent of these threads are to complain or assist all of us. Obviously, UPNaway doesn't feel this way. Thread is not on any topic.

Happy New Years to ALL our dedicated employees and passengers!

What are you basing your opinions on? From what you read here? This aviation board hardly reflects the attitudes and work ethics of most of the East employees. Sounds like it is your rigidity and close mindedness that keeps you from making unbiased gereralizations. Happy New Year!

Moderator, this thread is demeaning and should be closed. The intent of these threads are to complain or assist all of us. Obviously, UPNaway doesn't feel this way. Thread is not on any topic.

That of course is my point what you just said above applies to at least 75% of the comments on this board. I was going to try and illustrate the ridicules of it all be satirizing, but it would have required way to much work. This board has become useless, unfortunately I think the Mods are a party to the constant complaining so I doubt it will get any better. But all of you have more control over your job and career then Tempe you just might want to try an exercise that!

Happy New Years to ALL our dedicated employees and passengers!

I'm going to leave it open for now. If it goes or continues to go the wrong way one of us will close it.

there is no point to this thread but just piss people off i think. upnaway . i see were your getting at but it's not gonna solve anyhing. everyone is entitled to their feelings and opinions. alot of s#it has happened here at airways the past several years and people are a little annoyed to say the least including myself at times. . happy new year by the way!!!

there is no point to this thread but just piss people off i think. upnaway . i see were your getting at but it's not gonna solve anyhing. everyone is entitled to their feelings and opinions. alot of s#it has happened here at airways the past several years and people are a little annoyed to say the least including myself at times. . happy new year by the way!!!

Go read all the post on this board at least 2/3 of them are just pointless quips about Teme ineptitude! No matter what the topic. They think they are being funny but after a while it gets old.....I also can't help wonder who the real koolaide drinkers are, the ones just blindly following the masses seems to be the &itchers and moaners!

Go read all the post on this board at least 2/3 of them are just pointless quips about Teme ineptitude!

You are exactly right. Do you see the dusturbing pattern here, or are you simply choosing to ignore it?

I have no problem opening my big mouth on here when I disagree, but I certainly will not believe for one second that the continuous posts regarding Tempe's ineptitude are not warranted.

Are you happy with the way the airline is being operated and we are being treated? Can you honestly say that? Truly?

I will say that the little that I fly on reserve, I am constantly amazed at how professional the East crews continue to be (I have not had much interaction with West, so I cannot comment...)

Again, Tempe has a huge morale problem on their hands, and they refuse to acknowledge it.

Please, tell me you agree?

If you base your opinion on these message boards alone, then maybe you are the rigid one and grossly misinformed. Take a close look at the posters here. They are the same 20-30 posters all of the time. I hardly think that is representative of all the thousands of employees on the east. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF THE USAIRWAYS FAMILY...HOWEVER YOU WANT TO DEFINE US (employees, retirees, east vs. west, their families, loyal passengers, FF, VFF, LCC bloggers, whoever) :up: :up: :up:

You are exactly right. Do you see the dusturbing pattern here, or are you simply choosing to ignore it?

I have no problem opening my big mouth on here when I disagree, but I certainly will not believe for one second that the continuous posts regarding Tempe's ineptitude are not warranted.

Are you happy with the way the airline is being operated and we are being treated? Can you honestly say that? Truly?

I think most of the things you (generic) complain about their ineptitude are really your lack of action. The East bias is to be told what to do and how to do it. The west bias is to just do it, try it another way, and make it better. Start something! So most thing that you think are wrong you are actually empowered to fix it you just need to go try it. And if your management is of the, no action bias too, you go over their heads! It really is that easy and that is how this can be turned around! Nothing Tempe can do about yall’s attitudes!

Go read all the post on this board at least 2/3 of them are just pointless quips about Teme ineptitude! No matter what the topic. They think they are being funny but after a while it gets old.....I also can't help wonder who the real koolaide drinkers are, the ones just blindly following the masses seems to be the &itchers and moaners!

THEN I HAVE TO ASK UPNAWAY:

WHY DO YOU CONTINUE TO COME ON HERE AND POST ????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts