Happy New Years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another pot stirring A-worst a**hole, but Happy New Year any way :down:

I think most of you here are Happy being miserable.
I see very few redeeming qualities in the people of the old US in general. Horrible attitudes, horrible work ethic, complete rigidity and lack of any initiative. And this all existed way before current management came to town. Despite your repeated criticisms of the West, I see far more problems with you folks then with anything going on in Tempe. Nothing will ever get better unless you change first, But I don’t that will happen because most of you are happy and content just to #### and I think improving and change are beyond the majority of you! If you just stopped complaining and looked in the mirror first………

And if you would quit being so greedy. Have you any idea how bad we are doing because of Tempe? AWA is and was a joke pal.

"I see very few redeeming qualities in the people of the old US in general. Horrible attitudes, horrible work ethic, complete rigidity and lack of any initiative. And this all existed way before current management came to town."

"Despite your repeated criticisms of the West, I see far more problems with you folks then with anything going on in Tempe. Nothing will ever get better unless you change first, But I don’t that will happen because most of you are happy and content just to #### and I think improving and change are beyond the majority of you! If you just stopped complaining and looked in the mirror first………"

Thats a horrible thing to say. It was the dedication of these employees that kept this place going during BK 1 and 2. When all was bleek and OA's were basing their business plan on US going away, these folks fought the good fight and helped keep us in business and YOU question their work ethic? What a TERRIBLE thing to say. BK 1 and 2 were not a result of the front line employees, it was poor management of resources, corporate greed, and irresponsible executives.

We are not going to change. We are professional airline employees who know what it takes to provide good service. We do not want to take another step down to get to the level of acceptable AWA/Tempe service. People only fly this airline now because of the price. Does that make you feel proud??? We are America's Most Hated Airline, a title we never had until Tempe came on board. Still feeling proud of your AWA WonderKids?!?!? Still think we are the ones to blame?!?!? AWA moved US from it's Crystal City Palace to the Tempe Litterbox. We've lost all credibility and influence in DC, OA's are offering to give US FF'ers credit for their miles if they change airlines and they are leaving in droves. First class means nothing now, just a little bigger seat with duct tape on it. We are use to providing a competitive level of service, something Tempe is trying to beat out of us. I take pride in the fact that I am not a AWA clone. I am NOT LCC (LOW CLASS CARRIER). I am first class, legacy, and proud. Come up to our level, its better here.

UPNAWAY, no one is agreeing with anything you say...you haven't proved any points. Gosh, I think its another germ from the sandcastle....SCAT!

I was going to try and illustrate the ridicules of it all be satirizing, but it would have required way to much work.

Oh my - do some work - you can't be doing that now can you!

Guess you just aren't clever enought to come up with witty and funny illustrations of the "ridicules" of it all!

And don't forget - many of us on this board who #### and complain are customers or ex-customers - so don't blame everything on the east employees - I want some credit too! I can be just as bitchy as the next guy and complain just as much as any US east employee.

I was going to try and illustrate the ridicules of it all be satirizing, but it would have required way to much work.

Oh my - do some work - you can't be doing that now can you!

Guess you just aren't clever enought to come up with witty and funny illustrations of the "ridicules" of it all!

And don't forget - many of us on this board who #### and complain are customers or ex-customers - so don't blame everything on the east employees - I want some credit too! I can be just as bitchy as the next guy and complain just as much as any US east employee.

I see very few redeeming qualities in the people of the old US in general. Horrible attitudes, horrible work ethic, complete rigidity and lack of any initiative. And this all existed way before current management came to town. Despite your repeated criticisms of the West, I see far more problems with you folks then with anything going on in Tempe. Nothing will ever get better unless you change first, But I don’t that will happen because most of you are happy and content just to #### and I think improving and change are beyond the majority of you! If you just stopped complaining and looked in the mirror first………
CLEARLY, YOU HAVE SAT ON ONE TOO MANY CACTI! :shock: GO DO YOUR SAN JOSE TURN! THAT DRY HEAT HAS FRIED YOUR MIND BECAUSE NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK OUT THERE :p

UPNAWAY - You've got their number! (And they don't like you posting the truth about them). Keep up the positive attitude!

Folks who are blind to the fact that without the intervention of HP, they wouldn't have an airline to complain about, are always going to be blind to the good that goes on around them. Thankfully, each day is another last day on property for many of them.

No one ever complained their way to happiness.

UPNAWAY - You've got their number! (And they don't like you posting the truth about them). Keep up the positive attitude!

Much the way people in Tempe dont like people posting the truth about them? Name one thing that has happened since merger that has not had to have a correction, redo, makeover, rethink, apology, or still isnt working right? People are FED UP with the excuses and B.S. that flows like (insert your own kegger joke here) from Tempe. Still working short, still have a computer system thats cr**, still have outsourced rez making daily life miserable, still have agents who arent trained to do their job, still have a product that is subpar for what they are advertising it to be, etc.... but you know what UP? You're right. We work for the bestest airline in the world. :up:

"We're good enough, we're smart enough, and doggone it, people love US!" :up: :rolleyes:

Happy New Year to all! Lets hope that 2008 brings someone to Tempe with a clue.

This board has become useless, unfortunately I think the Mods are a party to the constant complaining so I doubt it will get any better.

You're right, and as a result this forum is down to 20 regular posters, 10 of which are disgruntled employees, 9 are jaded former employees and one is a scorned EX-Frequent Traveler. Not a reflection of the other 30,000 I see hard at it everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts