Helicopter Engineers & Pilot Association

Chuckles,

As a group you have far more voice (louder) than one individual. Your comments are valid, but we do have to start somewhere.

Only time will tell how good the assoc. will be and that will be up to the members, I am not a miracle worker, as yet. All I can do is try and get people together to have a go at this thing.

As of today the name search was returned by Industry Canada and has been accepted as "Helicopter Engineers and Pilot Association, Canada"

The only thing left is a para from them on the electronic wording, which should be here tomorrow morning.

Then one last look at it by legal, photo copied and submitted by Thursday or Friday.

Industry Canada require 20 working days to approve.

Wish me luck.

Cheers, Don

IT IS NOW OFFICIAL, AS CHURCHILL SAID THIS DATE WILL GO DOWN IN HISTORY.

17 DECEMBER 2003 THE HELICOPTER ENGINEERS AND PILOTS ASSOCIATION, CANADA, BECAME OFFICIAL.

Therefore the Minister of Industry by the virtue vested in him by the Canada Corporation Act, constitutes the applicants and such persons as may hereafter become MEMBERS in the corporation hereby created, a body corprate and politic in accordance with the provisions of the said Act.

That's it guys and gals, get your memberships in so we can start getting the show on the road.

Cheers for now and have a GOOD CHRISTMAS.

Latest posts