How many Title 1 AMT's will take the early out?

With your views your no friend of mine, but please PM me if you want to discuss ripping on Vietnam Vets..Like I said, I would love to meet you

I have nothing but the upmost respect for all vets. Don't belittle our silly ass company problems with bringing up Vets. Just shows what an ass you are.

You said this
XUT brought some Vietnam ghosts to back up his, "or her", stance on all this. How classy.
Exactly lol. I was just laying it out how it went down. Are you just that stupid? That a%*hole brought it to the conversation not me. DUH WUH HUH

PM me and maybe we can get together and open up a can or two
AA mech must be really stupid, you never pass up free beer! But then again he sounds like he's from TUL so that's understandable. Wonder if he was one of the 75% that voted yes?

Reactions: 1 person
YYou can yell KARMA until the cows come home. Let me explain something to you. There is no such thing. Only the weak "that's you" and the strong "that's me". Can you understand that little boy? I call you little boy because that's what you sound like? No offense.
No Offense but your behavior just got you banned.

Reactions: 5 people
I see another topic has drifted away.
We have a pattern here by certain posters.
Are you guys going to get this topic closed as well?

Well said. But they can't. They talk a tough fight, but that's about it. Fizzle. If they put as much effort into their union as they do whinning maybe something could happen. But we will never no. Because they are ALL TALK AND NO WALK!

Hey Don,

"put as much effort into THEIR union"? Which union would that be? The industrial, appointed/unaccountable officer union or a craft, democratic/accountable union?

No Offense but your behavior just got you banned.
He's no longer with us haha and a lol

I really don't know what I did to set him off, but you will see this behavior in a BK process.
Over the next few months (and years) there will be very many 'good people' that will be laid off not on their own terms and that brings out the worse in them.
It will get ugly, I have seen it at UA and have no idea how to mitigate people 'going postal'.

Hopefully, the TWU and AA have a good EAP program to help people that have been stressed out.

My heart goes out to you folks at AA as I have lived it and do not wish it on anyone.

Keep you heads up!

Best Regards,
B) xUT

Reactions: 2 people
IMHO,
Look closely at your situation before you jump into taking a buyout.
Although you may think that it is a horrible place to work and want to jump ship, make sure you realize the ramifications because once you walk out the door as there is no mulligan.

Severance/buyout money will be taxed at 40%, your will get some of it back on next year’s taxes but don’t count on it now.

If you are over 50, don’t expect to get a replacement job at equal pay in your lifetime. Some do and are better off but don’t expect that in this economy.

Don’t think because you and your family are healthy now that you will be tomorrow (much less next year) so don’t rush to save on health care premiums to save a few bucks.
I paid high dollar for an HMO and my peers thought I was pissing away money.
When I had a lung removed, they changed their opinion. Out of pocket cost me $145 for all the scans, work, sugery, etc… Well over $150K if out of pocket.

Make a decision based on reality, not your emotions.
Best to have a job before getting a new one.

JMHO&PO,
B) xUT

The guys I know who are talking about taking the early out already have full time jobs elsewhere. I see what you are saying though. it would be unwise to take a buyout without having something lined up. Like you said, reality not emotions.

Latest posts