TWU Headcount Changes

2ndGENAMT,
Spending money on the equipment does not affect scope at all. Read the language. The formula uses the cost of materials used in the repair of aircraft, direct labor (Us), and the cost of outsourcing. In no way does the cost of management, support, general overhead, engineering, any type of equipment, hangars, and buildings affect the scope clause. Please read your contract and educate yourself.

Reactions: 1 person
Openings in the system Number on Transfer list
ORD-15 3
LAX -10 5
ATL -2 8
LGA -10 3
JFK -15 5

Transfer lists are fluid now with new transfer policy.
Looks like AA will be going to the street for most vacancies and will train them for the next Airline.

Reactions: 1 person
There are going to be 3 different start times for mids. 8:30pm 5/8 ' s X 3 guys
9:25 pm 4/10 ' s X 6 guys
11:25 pm 4/10 ' s X 7 guys
come on down, nothing but good times here. The mid night shifts may change a little but not by much. Forget about days and afternoons

Thanks much for the info Trent .....
So it looks like there's about 13 spots for 4 10's .....

Working midnights, weekends and holidays. Gotta love it! 

Thanks TWU for the great shift premiums, weekend premium, and holiday pay!     You suck!

Reactions: 10 people
Not satisfied with the 5 cent shift differential
or the 0 percent weekend premium
of the .5 hour pay for the holiday...

didn't you get the Lombardo letter asking if the International has been doing a good job....

Reactions: 6 people
AA-MRO.COM said:
Not satisfied with the 5 cent shift differential
or the 0 percent weekend premium
of the .5 hour pay for the holiday...

didn't you get the Lombardo letter asking if the International has been doing a good job....

5 cent shift differential. How you figure? I work 80 hrs midnights and get $1.60 on my check. That's 2 cents an hour. Pathetic!

And the guy next to me who has the holiday off gets 88 hrs on his check. I work it and get 84 hrs.
More pay to have the holiday off? Pathetic!

Did he send the letter to Line Mx? Cause I ain't got one yet!

Reactions: 2 people
$.02 for midnights $,01 for afts. Heavy negotiations. It's a good thing the TWU is preparing the local presidents for negotiations that they will not participate in. This new deal is already done waiting for the association to feed it to us. New boss same as the old boss.

Reactions: 5 people
Overspeed said:
2ndGENAMT,
Spending money on the equipment does not affect scope at all. Read the language. The formula uses the cost of materials used in the repair of aircraft, direct labor (Us), and the cost of outsourcing. In no way does the cost of management, support, general overhead, engineering, any type of equipment, hangars, and buildings affect the scope clause. Please read your contract and educate yourself.
Unfortunately Don's language in the contract did not provide any real means for the Union to Audit the figures the company provides. Basically the Union has to "take the company's word". 

Reactions: 2 people