How UNSAFE is it to have to fly to Europe on a Daily Call?

I agree Never Ever get caught in the game of Cat and Mouse with the schedulers. Schedulers are not supervisiors they are data processors they are deal with numbers: Payroll Numbers, Flight Numbers, Pairing Numbers, and How Hours You Have. They will try and bait you and the use the tapes to try and trap you. later.
Here is a senario that happened to a fellow F/A my stayed in my crew pad

Scheduler: Crew Scheduling
Me:"This is John Doe my payroll number is 123456"
Scheduler: "How can a help you"
Me: "I am calling in sick for my trip"
Scheduler: "Why could didn't not tell me that when I a first called you for the trip...this is rediculous"
Me: "This is John Doe my payroll number is 123456 I calling in sick for my trip"
Scheduler: "So whats wrong with you"
Me:"This is John Doe my payroll number is 123456 i calling in sick for my trip"
Scheduler: "it's to close too departure you need to speak with a Scheduling Supervisor"
Me: "I'm sorry...I'm not employed in the crew scheduling department and my contract does not require my to speak with a scheduling supervisor when calling in sick. I will speak with my inflight supervisor when I feeling better:" I have a good evening
Then Hang Up

Only give them information they need to do their job. "MAINTAIN MILITARY SILENCE"

Nothing but Nosey Parkers if you ask me. Overly inquisitive, figuratively always sticking their nose into other people's affairs without permission. Unless you got a promotion (if you call it that) buzz off. :ph34r:

There is a way to get a side letter added to the contract. Just think back to the day the ETB changed for reserves and the NFL day came into play. That was a direct effect of someone taking a lot of notes and going directly to the FAA. Candace Kolander is the contact at the FAA. I myself have filed 2 reports within the last two months about reserve 24/6 rules here. This after being called at 730 for a 1300 departure and being forced to fly to 15 hours which was until 3 am. I was told I could not get off the trip due to lack of coverage. I was called 8 1/2 hours later for another trip. I have learned to take notes: time, name, etc. The company and union may not listen, but the FAA does. Go to FAA.gov and file safety reports whenever you feel FAR's are violated.

"current flight attendant duty and rest rules state that flight attendant should have a minimum of nine hours off duty that may be reduced to eight hours, if the following rest period is ten hours"

Why should this not apply to reserves on duty???????