IAM Fleet Service topic 11/6-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Oman and all, Hope all have a blessed thanksgiving.

He (the employee) based his argument on the fact that he was just being honest and he could have just lied. So he made his company the bad guy in all of this and accused them of wanting to make a liar out of him. It was a twisted argument and an unaccountable one. In the end, was he honest? Yes. Just because someone confesses to the crime doesn't mean they don't have to pay the time...

Although it may sound profane, I think listening to what Jester has to say is wise. I'm not saying he's right about the vegas situation but I really think there is a whole lot more that can be learned by listening to dissonant voices, which I was once chief.

Why Tim, thank-you for those Thanksgiving blessings and even your tacit support for me to state my unpopular ideas within this Board. I like to think that even if you don't agree with most of what I post, you might think there are some kernals of truth within the otherwise steaming pile of dung.

I will admit that I give credit to the GC's who handle some rather bizarre excuses from employees after committing stupid offenses, but yet, it is part of your job, even if you think the person is nuts. You suffer fools much more kindly than I.

And finally, may the Holidays find you and others on this Board well, even Mr. Goodfellow.

So Hopes Jester.

Oooooohhhhh song of the south

Sweet potato pie and I shut my mouth

I'm inebriated

Gobble gobble happy happy

Status
Not open for further replies.