IAM Fleet Service topic 04Aug-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right you are Fan...

The poster you responded to, along with one other....has a long history of attempting to sell us on the concept that we are paid too much...unworthy of a decent career... and we should be seeking employment elsewhere... yadda.... yadda... yadda....

Now ask yourself what logical FS member would make these statements?

These folks are attempting to convince us to give-up the fight... layover... take what we are offered! Honestly... do you really believe this propaganda is originating within the Fleet Ranks?

So illuminates...

BroBilly

My Dearest Mister Roabilly,

Why do you think I have contempt or would desire to lie to you and other fleet service members? Honestly, I speak what I believe to be the truth. I further believe that most objective people would agree with my assertions and conclusions.

Where we differ is on those matters of a normative versus a subjective nature. I see things are they are, while you see things as how they should be. You get into values and judgmental concepts of what is 'right' or 'just'. I tend to see things in a more dispassionate view of reason or rational.

I do not believe that lying to fleet service as if we have taken a dip into the Hot Tub Time Machine where we are transported back to an era when the CAB and "cost plus" ruled the collective bargaining agreements. You and others continue to glaze longingly as if the next CBA will be a cornucopia providing plenty for our every need, but if only we had the right New Direction negotiating team... but alas, who am I to burst your dreams?

When your beliefs crash head-on with reality of another subpar contract, then you will blame people like me in the union or the negotiating team or the former Canale supporters or company executive or some other scapegoat of the month. One's belief system is very difficult to change, so I would not expect anything different... as such I need to get back to the Sand Castle and complete my Executive Summary as to how to destroy the FSA union and the American middle class from within my office cubical.

So Plots Jester.

I speak what I believe to be the truth.
I need to get back to the Sand Castle and complete my Executive Summary as to how to destroy the FSA union and the American middle class from within my office cubical.
What is ironic is they attempt to discredit the business and profession and rely on it for their livelihood. There creditability is morally unacceptable

I guess he cant comprehend US fleet never had a CBA when the CAB and regulation were enforced, notice how he skipped that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.