IAM junkmail

awajetfxer

Oct 10, 2005
I opened up more junkmail today from the IAM. It was called an owners manual from the IAM. The only union I pay dues to is the IBT, so in my opinion I think they are wasting their time and money by sending me junkmail.

I opened up more junkmail today from the IAM. It was called an owners manual from the IAM. The only union I pay dues to is the IBT, so in my opinion I think they are wasting their time and money by sending me junkmail.

IAM starting to panic

I've been in the IAM for many years and never have gotten mail from them with the exception on the money making mail outs from the IAM for Visa cards applications or a Lodge newspaper that had mostly sh_t about United. Now all of a sudden I have gotten several mailouts from the international and District. I guess the boss's think now they can sell me on the fact that there the union for me to vote for in the election. Let me get this thru the IAM's thick "FN" Skull it will be a cold day in H+ll before I vote for the IAM. They sold us out with bad communication lousy leadership over priced over paid AGC's
and a international that care's more about increasing dues dollars off the backs of airline workers who have faced major give backs.

owners manual from the IAM! junkmail.LMFAO
libertybell Welcome to the IBT. :up:
Owner's Manual??? How to own the union or how the union is going to own you?? Or maybe, this is the "organizing" that Dell was talking about a while back. Hmmmmmm......... :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Maybe this owner’s manual tells IAM members how to cross aircraft mechanic’s picket lines and destroy their own careers at the same time.

Defend this ------------> IAM = SCAB union

Maybe this owner’s manual tells IAM members how to cross aircraft mechanic’s picket lines and destroy their own careers at the same time.
Defend this ------------ IAM = SCAB union
Or hang on for the ride!!

It's funny how we're getting more junk mail then they sent there own members for years they are getting disparate! its time to run them out of the airline industry. I also didn't find the section on beating up the competition!

:down: They contract out Fleet at my city instead of
implementing the October 2004 agreement and now they want my vote ,they have to be nuts theirs not one of these 7 0r
8 hundred union members that will help them. Maybe the twu
will reinstate these positions because the IAM doesnt want to.This overpaid AGC s have got some set of ba$$s.
They should go to the CWA school of keeping jobs not sending their dues paying members down the drain.

:down: They contract out Fleet at my city instead of
implementing the October 2004 agreement and now they want my vote ,they have to be nuts theirs not one of these 7 0r
8 hundred union members that will help them. Maybe the twu
will reinstate these positions because the IAM doesnt want to.This overpaid AGC s have got some set of ba$$s.
They should go to the CWA school of keeping jobs not sending their dues paying members down the drain.
I fully agree with you on that one brother! I got two pieces of IAM junkmail and it made for good fire paper for a friend of mine! :rolleyes: :lol: :D

I thought the IBT was going to post that they had the cards to force a decertification vote yesterday, or the day before.

Has that announcement been made yet?