IBT vs IAM

Hmmmm......yep that scope stopped the BK judge didn't it.

I don't believe that anyone is saying that it is a bad "scope", it's more about how the IAM has treated the membership and continues to treat the membership. The rest of the contract is in real bad shape :)
you are not qualified to comment....

scope prevails?? awacontract...why the silent keys??? :lol:
IAM supporters remember this the only reason there is any thing left in the great contract you guys support is because the COMPANY allowed it to stay in place the IAM did NOTHING to keep anything!! The only thing the IAM did was cower, no offense to Bill, in a corner and crap themselves and say I wish I could vote no!! Thats leadership!! The IAM got the membership nothing the COMPANY allowed the scope to stay in place!!

This guy needs to get something going on in his life. He must post 20 times a day from early AM to late PM...DUDE WHATS UP?
have registered at the IAM frequent poster website for internet sickness.....
all I can tell you is that the backround noise is decreasing....the IBT hallucinations with andy marshall actually performing maintenance at UPS is dubious as to speak.. B)

That's Funny! But really folks TWENTY SOME PAGES of:

My Weiner is bigger than yours!

No It's NOT!

IS So

IS NOT

Sheesh!

I'm not sure Bob but I don't believe the word "weiner" was used once in this thread, except in this post and yours. Your point is well taken Bob.....Oh by the way....it is...... :)