IBT vs IAM

Powerful?

Read their lack of scope language, and go look at Sirkossky Helicopter, they are not afraid of the ibt.

There are only two conditions where a union and a company get along well.

1, The union gives the company everything they want. Like the TWU or IAM

or

2. The company realizes that they are better off not to f--k with a big powerful union-IBT.
yeah,you're right...i just saw glass and hemminway ducking out the backdoor laughing... :lol:

not to worry...you guys are on deck... :lol:
BOHICA
WE Will Take OUR Union Brothers And If You Want To Call This A RADE(Rade) was a former member of the )WE WILL HOLD TIGHT(TIGHT )Fixed or fastened firmly in place: a tight lid; tight screws; a tight knot) TO SUPPORT THEM....
AND WHAT DOES THE IAM HAVE TO SAY OF THIS..Read the contract LOL

THE IAM SET THIS CONTRACT UP AS IT IS NOW AND NOW WE AS IBT MEMBERS HAVE TO FIX THIS VOID OF MISSPLACEMENT OF WHAT IS CALLED UNION DUES PAIED. :angry:

GEEEEEEE IAM CAN YOU HURT US MORE. :shock:

THE IAM HAS TO GO. :up:

THE IAM SET THIS CONTRACT UP AS IT IS NOW AND NOW WE AS IBT MEMBERS HAVE TO FIX THIS VOID OF MISSPLACEMENT OF WHAT IS CALLED UNION DUES PAIED. :angry:

GEEEEEEE IAM CAN YOU HURT US MORE. :shock:

THE IAM HAS TO GO. :up:
you still kill me dude...you haven't to this time digested the true meaning of the scope in the IAM agreement...you still have your doubts as to the 190's......its been proven in court my friend...and will be if it needs be.....

all work unless agreed to by the membership is the sole area of IAM covered mechanics....not like the IBT out the door clauses.... :lol:

you still kill me dude...you haven't to this time digested the true meaning of the scope in the IAM agreement...you still have your doubts as to the 190's......its been proven in court my friend...and will be if it needs be.....

all work unless agreed to by the membership is the sole area of IAM covered mechanics....not like the IBT out the door clauses.... :lol:

still then as the iam and the company says that the east contract will survive, then is does'nt matter if it is IBT, does it???

The amount of work coming back remains the same reguardless of who wins so why not get rid of a group that doesn't represent anyone but themselves named the IAM --

At least the Teamsters have the backbone to fight the company for the money - the IAM is lazy to even try.

1st choice -- Teamsters

Decertification is a better result than the IAM

The amount of work coming back remains the same reguardless of who wins so why not get rid of a group that doesn't represent anyone but themselves named the IAM --

At least the Teamsters have the backbone to fight the company for the money - the IAM is lazy to even try.

1st choice -- Teamsters

Decertification is a better result than the IAM
finally you admit to the superiority of IAM scope..... :lol: without it your statement wouldn't hold water.... :lol:
The amount of work coming back remains the same reguardless of who wins

only due to IAM contract scope.... :lol: :lol:

Keys are silent because unlike some of you I have a life too -- believe me I do not fear you or the IAM - Have stood up to the IAM before and will do so again and again. Your scope arguement is getting old - everyone here knows that with the companies position on the contract and scope that this is the chance to get rid of the house pest known as the IAM and move on to bigger and better without loosing anything. The WORKERS can only gain in this deal.

scope prevails??

Hmmmm......yep that scope stopped the BK judge didn't it.

I don't believe that anyone is saying that it is a bad "scope", it's more about how the IAM has treated the membership and continues to treat the membership. The rest of the contract is in real bad shape :)

Latest posts