Iam To Appeal

av60 said:
This might not have even been an issue if scotty hadn't negociated nothing higher than a "c" check at ual.
What does that have to do with US Airways? We don't have the same language that UAL has that ITS OWN MECHANICS voted to APPROVE!

delldude said:
av60 said:
“David Siegel is trying to steal from our members the work he couldn’t attain
in negotiations,â€￾ said IAM District 141-M President Scotty Ford. “He has put the
integrity of the entire airline into question.â€￾

This might not have even been an issue if scotty hadn't negociated nothing higher than a "c" check at ual.
so if usa320pilot gets the UCT with you guys and you have to decide whether to go with amfa or iam by a NMB runoff...and scotty ford has no outsource at U...which way you leaning then?
"so if usa320pilot gets the UCT with you guys"

I never said i was one of them.

"and you have to decide whether to go with amfa or iam by a NMB runoff"
and scotty ford has no outsource at U...which way you leaning then?"

The m&r EMPLOYEES of U have no outsource (engines aside)---NOT scotty ford.
Don't forget that it is the work of the EMPLOYEES represented by the iam Not the iams.

As far as any potential runoff---ignoring a NO vote and letting a revote happen due to "confusion" wieghs heavy on any vote cast.

700UW said:
What does that have to do with US Airways? We don't have the same language that UAL has that ITS OWN MECHANICS voted to APPROVE!
"What does that have to do with US Airways?"

Surely you are not that blind.

"We don't have the same language that UAL has"

Anymore--why is the hangar in Indy empty?

" that ITS OWN MECHANICS voted to APPROVE!"

Blame the negociators.

av60 said:

Blame the negociators.
Last time I checked, Scotty Ford and the UAL AGC's did not ratify your contract, it was the rank and file mechanics who did, shame on them if they did not read what would happen if they ratified an agreement giving the company the right to farmout everything over a C-Check.

Next time I suggest you read what you vote on.

700UW said:
av60 said:

Blame the negociators.
Last time I checked, Scotty Ford and the UAL AGC's did not ratify your contract, it was the rank and file mechanics who did, shame on them if they did not read what would happen if they ratified an agreement giving the company the right to farmout everything over a C-Check.

"Next time I suggest you read what you vote on."

I did read what i voted on.
Then watched as the vote was over looked and the "confusion" revote happened.
Perhaps the shame should be on the person who said ok dave you can have another vote.

700UW said:
av60 said:

Blame the negociators.

Hold on there Big Fella,
He who lives in a glass house should not throw stones!!!
I see how your ‘Iron Clad’ contractual language is working and with our experience with Scotty, I hope you are ready to dance to the ‘Bend Over Beethoven’.
Do not forget that ‘Good Ole Scotty and the AGC’s’ recommended the vote!!!
Also, do not forget that it was acceptance or Da’Judge
(Section 1113)
(You all remember that don’t you?)
Furthermore, when ‘Good Ole Scotty and the AGC’s’ were queried as to
‘Do we have a Strike Vote?’ with our fries?
The answer was ‘NO’!

So, without the power to withhold labor, what is the negotiating leverage of a unionized workforce?

A small percentage actually voted on the ‘restructuring’ agreement (forced capitulation) and it still only passed by a small margin at that!

I know you all have been demoralized, as have we, but keep your cheep shots in check and I’ll do the same.

Best of Luck!

Regards,
UT

Question:

How come all the United folks now are flocking to the U board and posting here?

I know its Amerca, but what? Are you guys bored over there? No action. Have to come over here were all the gifted brainy folks are for stimulation?

Or did you buy stock in U or something?

PITbull said:
Question:

How come all the United folks now are flocking to the U board and posting here?

I know its Amerca, but what? Are you guys bored over there? No action. Have to come over here were all the gifted brainy folks are for stimulation?

Or did you buy stock in U or something?
PITBull,

For my own situation, I would not post on your site unless there is a need to.
As I have previously stated my position (months ago) and have not posted since.
Keep the cheap shots and BS off of United and/or AMFA and you will never hear from me again.

Pretty simple considering the issues.

Good Luck to You and Yours!

Take Care,
:) UAL_TECH

PITbull said:
LOL..., I'm already blushing.... :rolleyes: And I thought you guys only came over here to visit a certain, popular captain.
PITBull,

Well, I have to admit that his '3rd person' postings are amusing.
(If not disturbing)
The shining light of insightful, level headed, intellectual postings from this (USAir) board have always been from you!!!

JMHO,

Take Care,
:up: UAL_TECH