Airbus Ruling/Risky Business/Info for Dave

[[[[["A source close to the dispute said No. 7 US Airways could pull planes off poorly performing routes, change schedules or delay non-safety work on other aircraft rather than let union mechanics do the heavy maintenance on the Airbus jets. "]]]]]

These Lorenzo tactics have to stop before the Airline is weakened to the extent that recovery will be impossible with leadership which really wants to run an airline.

It'll either be CH XI or direct to CH VII while Siegel dances in his sox and underwear on the waxed floors of his Crystal Palace, gyrating to "Old Time Rock N Roll" by Bob Seger. We’re all to blame for his failed strategies; The Mechanics, the F/As and the Pilots – He’ll show them all. But first he needs the loving arms of Judge Mitchell again. That's a "Risky Businessâ€￾ we need to put a halt to right now, isn't it?

Seems he's been having a little difficulty with all the courts except Mitchell's. In order to get what he wants he'll see if he can maneuver this big rig back where the judge seems to be most sympathetic - Bankruptcy Court. Should he continue this course of narcissistic ruin , I would have to say, all the employee groups need to back away from this guy. Don't negotiate with him any more. Don't answer the phone. Don't read his mail. A complete, 100% effort by all the Unions, needs to be made in every venue - Legal, Public and Political, to rid the Airline of this guy. His tactics are unashamedly Lorenzo in nature. It's good to see, at least a few courts have learned the nature of lawlessness with these Lorenzo types. There must be some way to purge the Airline of this guy based on incompetence and irreconcilable labor differences. Malicious intent to destroy an Airline through negligence, incompetence and spite – there has to be a legal precedence to halt these tactics.

I thought driving an Airline into Bankruptcy just to use the advantages of the courts to dissolve labor agreements were a thing of the past. If there is no legal or political vehicle to prevent this purposful destruction of USAirways, then it has to be up to the labor groups to use whatever steps necessary short of illegal job actions to be rid of him. The longer the employees wait ....

If this meeting is for true real, could they be asking or just telling the union reps that we will be put of for sale just like a few years ago when wolf and gangwal did?
And if so, what effect will this have on the joke mda and the stations that are mainline express such as my ABE station?

AOG-N-IT said:
This is indeed another win on the road to defeating Dave's actions against labor.

However Rome continues to burn as Dave makes speaches about cost cutting.

Let me provide an example of how his continued actions are hampering the entire operation...and causing costs to skyrocket all the while.

Some are aware that Acft 185 (A321) had to divert into ILM while making a scheduled run from PHL to the carribean. The diversion was thankfully un-eventfull and the passengers got to their destination in due course.
Sounds like typical day to day op's since dave has taken the reins. :down: :down:

Traveler said:
Seems he's been having a little difficulty with all the courts except Mitchell's. In order to get what he wants he'll see if he can maneuver this big rig back where the judge seems to be most sympathetic - Bankruptcy Court. Should he continue this course of narcissistic ruin , I would have to say, all the employee groups need to back away from this guy. Don't negotiate with him any more. Don't answer the phone. Don't read his mail. A complete, 100% effort by all the Unions, needs to be made in every venue - Legal, Public and Political, to rid the Airline of this guy. His tactics are unashamedly Lorenzo in nature. It's good to see, at least a few courts have learned the nature of lawlessness with these Lorenzo types. There must be some way to purge the Airline of this guy based on incompetence and irreconcilable labor differences. Malicious intent to destroy an Airline through negligence, incompetence and spite – there has to be a legal precedence to halt these tactics.
I think the IAM and all otheer unions have finally learned the lesson the Jewish peoples of Israel started teaching about 50 years ago.NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH A TERRORIST!!!! :down: :down: :down:

By by dave don't let the door hit you on the arse.

Attachments

• diver.jpeg
    diver.jpeg
    3.7 KB · Views: 131
AOG-N-IT said:
I believe Dave has the same type of complex that his buddy at MESA has.

Jonathan Ornstien of MESA uses his feelings of be snubbed at college frats for being Jewish as his need to rise to the top of the industry.
Say what you want about the guy based on his performance as CEO of your company. Taking shots at him (or them) based on his religion is ignorant.
:down: :down:

Traveler

Excellent post. I fear the only way to rid this airline of the current hole in the
wall gang is to bring tremendous pressure to bear on RSA.
It is probably the hardest thing to do given it s proximity to the action and
who the hell can navigate all the bayou s and crawdaddies, get to the country
club. fight through the cigar smoke. and find some dumb s--t investor who
probably started the mobile aerospace thing to begin with.

Its not going to be easy

AOG- Lets not forget about the Air Taxi that came into EWR the other night as well. Two mechanics from PIT (4 RON aircraft you would think we would atleast have 3rd shift maintenance) and a very small box to fix a 300. The night before I had Delta fixing one aircraft and United on another. Lets talk about the waste of money from DAVEY. But it a shame that a company our size doesnt have a few .50cent parts in inventory. Where is our BOD's and why hasnt Dave started setting up shop for the Airbus work instead of wasting even more money?

Traveler: 100% agree and well put.

This guy is so full of himself he is blinded by it and can't think straight.

When I write like posts, I am PMed saying how stupid and misinformed I am, that Dave is the right man for the job, that he is our only hope, our very savior.

What he really is misfit, immature and completely out of his element. He is no longer even acting rational. He will indeed drive this company into the ground if left unchecked.

Cavalier,

Does your management really read these boards, and do they really PM you?
If so, they ought to really be getting an earfull. The sad fact is that it probably goes in one ear and out the other. :(

burghlaw1 said:
AOG-N-IT said:

Jonathan Ornstien of MESA uses his feelings of be snubbed at college frats for being Jewish as his need to rise to the top of the industry.
Say what you want about the guy based on his performance as CEO of your company. Taking shots at him (or them) based on his religion is ignorant.
Maybe you have misread something here burglaw???..or failed to read something?

A post was made on the news section of USAviation.com regarding Johnny O..and I thought that most who understand whats happening knew that JO was wrongfully shunned based on religeon by potential college frats based on his religion...this has become a rallying motivation for the man...but you are oblivious to this..or is that ignorant?

I have in no manner shunened anyone based on anything regarding race creed color or religion...be damned carefull about whm you try to call ignorant...you are the un-informed one in this encounter.

AOG-N-IT said:
burghlaw1 said:
AOG-N-IT said:

Maybe you have misread something here burglaw???..or failed to read something?

A post was made on the news section of USAviation.com regarding Johnny O..and I thought that most who understand whats happening knew that JO was wrongfully shunned based on religeon by potential college frats based on his religion...this has become a rallying motivation for the man...but you are oblivious to this..or is that ignorant?

I have in no manner shunened anyone based on anything regarding race creed color or religion...be damned carefull about whm you try to call ignorant...you are the un-informed one in this encounter.
I am aware of what Ornstein said. But you imposed the same "complex" (i.e., being snubbed for being Jewish, and therefore the need to rise to the top of the industry) on Siegel.

Since that's not what you meant, I apologize for the "ignorant" comment.
Please be more careful about how you word something because the way it was written offended me.

I doubt the company will spend the upfront cash to bring the S checks in-house until they are forced to for operational reasons. And they won't be forced to until the airline shows it can be profitable and shows that they need the planes. Meanwhile, they park 'em.

279 aircraft? I also doubt they worry about that number very much.

AOG:

AOG said: "I'm as concerned with another possible reduction in the headcount ..as I am with the thought of being asked to give up more wages or benefits. Niether will do any actual good."

Chip answers: I agree, in fact, it wouldn't surrpise me if the Company issues more mechanic furlough notices to punish the IAM and its members for fighting the A320 outsourcing effort.

Regards,

Chip

Chip Munn said:
AOG:

AOG said: "I'm as concerned with another possible reduction in the headcount ..as I am with the thought of being asked to give up more wages or benefits. Niether will do any actual good."

Chip answers: I agree, in fact, it wouldn't surrpise me if the Company issues more mechanic furlough notices to punish the IAM and its members for fighting the A320 outsourcing effort.

Regards,

Chip
chip:check our contract...its company's problem if they choose to go below 279....guess we'll have to go back to court then.

Latest posts