IAM US Airways Merger Page

No it does not, as it is a single transportation system per the NMB policy.

No it does not, as it is a single transportation system per the NMB policy.
Duh!! Go find out what criteria must be met BEFORE single carrier status is declared and then come back and tell me that we are all NOT US Airways employees.
US AIRWAYS is all over the place...........aircraft, signage, letterhead, web sites, even down to voice mail. So you are more wrong than you have ever been on this one.

And the reason we (east and west) aren't flying under one operating certificate is something you probably have no knowledge of. And it's way too complicated to explain here.

From you: The DUNSFORD AWARD and the Airbus ABRITRATION covers the tooling and facility issue.
Yep, AIRBUS. Last I knew the 190's aren't in the AIRBUS family. And I'm pretty sure of that because I too, have an A&P license. Not bad for a girl, huh?? :D

when one does a looky see into your posts...i don't quite know how you deny it.............. :lol:
I admit to nothing and I deny nothing. I am a concern citizen and a seeker of information.......which may or may not affect me.

when one does a looky see into your posts...i don't quite know how you deny it.............. :lol:

Dell, Airwoman and I are in the same boat. Just cause we would like a choice (doesn't mean we'll get it) in what our representation will look like doesn't mean we are IBT cheerleaders. If I were given the opportunity to vote and had to vote today there is no question I would vote IBT, but I won't (for that matter noone will be) be voting today. If a vote is called the IAM will have the opportunity to EARN my vote. So will the IBT.

Funny thing...when I first came to the US Airways board I was characterized as a company "koolaide drinker"...a DP Disciple (I made that one up and surprised noone else ever did :lol: ). Well I'm not the only one that has partaken of koolaide. There are some drunk on IAM koolaide and IBT koolaide as well. Ya know what they say...somewhere in the middle lies the truth. But sadly even when the truth hits some folks square in the head they will never see it cause they will refuse to move that freakin koolaide pitcher out of their line of sight. Thankfully most reasonable people will move the pitcher of koolaide bs and make a rationale vote. 12 months from now the issue of IBT or IAM will be a fading memory and we will all either be carrying an IAM card, and IBT card or be unemployed/employed elsewhere...you can bank on that. ;)

It's pretty simple actually. Roach and his cronies don't want to lose the dues and the money they earn off the backs of their members. During any kind of situation like this all you have to do is follow the money trail. 700 can spin it any way he likes (more like how he's told) but the money trail ends up in 'ol Roachies pocket.

I agree! But how come I'm the "bad Guy"? I get all kinds of insults, is it because I'm not stupid enough to fall for IAM's Bull Feces? Or because I never actually had to eat it as a worker?
Don't feel like the Lone Ranger there Bob. I'm right there with ya!! ;)

It's pretty simple actually. Roach and his cronies don't want to lose the dues and the money they earn off the backs of their members. During any kind of situation like this all you have to do is follow the money trail. 700 can spin it any way he likes (more like how he's told) but the money trail ends up in 'ol Roachies pocket.
Well said. :up:

I agree! But how come I'm the "bad Guy"? I get all kinds of insults, is it because I'm not stupid enough to fall for IAM's Bull Feces? Or because I never actually had to eat it as a worker?

It's probably a combination of both of those with a kicker of taking the solid golden spoon that is in so many IAM leaders mouths. Your problem Bob is you put too much common sense into your posts and that's not easily refuted so therefore you're attacked and insulted because that's all they have left. Considering where the attacks and insults are being lobbed from I don't know if I'd lose too much sleep unless of course you're spending any time at the PHL airport, then you might want to sleep with one eye open and a loaded weapon under your pillow as one never knows when the IAM goon patrol will show up looking for a "donation".

It's probably a combination of both of those with a kicker of taking the solid golden spoon that is in so many IAM leaders mouths. Your problem Bob is you put too much common sense into your posts and that's not easily refuted so therefore you're attacked and insulted because that's all they have left. Considering where the attacks and insults are being lobbed from I don't know if I'd lose too much sleep unless of course you're spending any time at the PHL airport, then you might want to sleep with one eye open and a loaded weapon under your pillow as one never knows when the IAM goon patrol will show up looking for a "donation".
lolololololoololololol

Well Aero, I'm not gonna lie, I've considered "backing off". At age 51 I really don't want to risk a beating. Age 31, different story as I'd be able to take a few with me. I'm a "has Been" now in that arena, not much of a match I'm afraid. Not against the IAM's "Strength in Numbers" philosophy.

To "Back Off" would be cowardly and besides they can only kill you one time. Living in fear you die 10,000 deaths. Besides if I live US & IAM write fat checks.

Plus I'm thinking lifetime space positive Envoy as part of the settlement. :up:
Its ok bob we have 1.4 million TEAMSTERS TO BACK YOU UP :up:

Bob, I think your a good guy with a common sense approach and MOST of the time your dead on IMO. That being said...I think some take offense to your intimate involvement in our work realm...granted your a very valued customer and you provide a lot of good input, but it's kinda like a good friend wanting to know all the intimate details of your married life and trying to give advice to folks who don't want it. Maybe that's not a good analogy...anway...it doesn't bother me. Keep giving us your perspective. It's a free country last I checked...(some would debate that) so post away!

Latest posts

Back