If they are On Board, write em up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to disappoint, just a 10 year Chairman's Preferred who's last $1,587.00 ticket went to Delta.Now run along and play with the rest of the Stepford's in PHX

Chairman my a@&. You are just another knucklehead with a morbid curiosity. How can I take you seriously when you have an avatar like that and quotes Malcom X.

Pull your pants up, son, your a&@ is showing.

Another example of someone who has a lack of reading comprehension. Go back and read the original post. This was reported by another crew member. Normally, the FO does the walk-around but I think I will start doing them in CLT and see if someone would like to interfere with my duties.

I was born and raised in the PHL area and all kidding aside I'd be real careful with all of this internet bravado. You get "outed" and some of these hard core IAM types will make it their business to find out and word gets around as to which trips you take and you'll NEVER be on the gate on time or be allowed on the ramp until the absolute last moment. It will also NOT be an isolated incident, it will happen for YEARS.

You'd best learn to work with them, not try and be so all puffed up and self important as they will make your life hell on earth. The ramp is back breaking work and neither you nor I could cut it on the ramp. So why don't you make nice and show them some respect and next go around they'll bust their asses for you.

Word gets around about you & your shenanigans and you're toast, lightly buttered with Strawberry preserves. Met a lot rampers over the years and they're not generally speaking, people you want to piss off.

Chairman my a@&. You are just another knucklehead with a morbid curiosity. How can I take you seriously when you have an avatar like that and quotes Malcom X.

If I were to post what I really think of you I would be banned from this place. By thw way Sparrow is good friend of mine & he speaks the truth.

That is, if I could get to the gate. That is, if someone would drag their butts out of the break room a little faster. That is, if the alley is not blocked by an aircraft participating in an illegal job action. That is, if they can find the ground power so I can shut down the engines. That is, if someone knew how to operate a jetway.

Maybe I could get off the airplane.

Excuses, excuses, and more excuses.

Nothing should be under the control of a person with an excuse for everything.

Including an airplane.

Ladies and gentlemen - Ever wondered why this merger can't be consummated? Look know further than these posts - The pride of AWA/MESA.

Hey Jughead, pull your head out - that way you might be able to hear what people are trying to tell you - who knows? It might even be for your own good.
But then again what would a Chairman..... I mean former Chairman know? We really don't need their revenue, We don't need their opinions, or "morbid curiosity", we got DoUgIe, Scooter, and PHX - EVERYONE KNOWS how well that has worked out........except for the aforementioned.

That is, if I could get to the gate. That is, if someone would drag their butts out of the break room a little faster. That is, if the alley is not blocked by an aircraft participating in an illegal job action. That is, if they can find the ground power so I can shut down the engines. That is, if someone knew how to operate a jetway.

Hey snap this lemme try .........you are 24-28.....all civilian.....maybe soleod at an early age
mommy and daddy had money so you you really never had to work at it....maybe flew left seat but not much
....daddy got you an interview and you THOUGHT you would be a Captain in 3-6 years.....now more like 20
.....how am I doing so far????

NICDOA
NPJB

If I were to post what I really think of you I would be banned from this place. By thw way Sparrow is good friend of mine & he speaks the truth.

Harry, He seems so upset with me! Good news is I made it to Thursday before I got pissed off at someone on line. Not a new record, but pretty good considering by Tuesday I'm in full rant most weeks.

It's also rather amusing in that "Stupid Pet Tricks" kind of way that as soon as I challenged him he went right to name calling, yet another demonstration of the maturity of a certain work group. A work group that can't even agree that the company is the real enemy and not each other. BTW how long have the allegedly stupid rampers had a joint agreement? I know you know some folks that work on the ramp in BOS near your home and maybe you could ask them?

He reminds me of the two SNL Characters that were Body Builders (can't recall their names) :D
Can't you just visualize this guy saying, "Hey you Girly Man Rampers, I'm Going to write you up" :lol: :lol: :lol:

What can I say Harry, You give some of them a multi-million dollar metal tube capable of just under mach 1 and all of their blood rushes to straight to the little head. :D :D

Excuses, excuses, and more excuses.

Don't forget that pesky old jet stream being the cause of crappy on-time performance. :lol:

He reminds me of the two SNL Characters that were Body Builders (can't recall their names) :D
Can't you just visualize this guy saying, "Hey you Girly Man Rampers, I'm Going to write you up" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hans and Franz:

f5791c37.jpg

If you're having that much trouble getting off an airplane, I doubt you'd even be able to make it out on the ramp before the plane arrives. So this whole thing is kind of a non-issue then, is it not?

We didn't make the policy - I couldn't care less if some pilot wants to come out and meet a late inbound on the ramp - but we have to abide by it, and that means you wait until the plane has blocked in before proceeding down the jetway stairs. What's so wrong with staying in the cab?

I also don't need you to remind me of a labor dispute between our pilot groups. I'm fully aware of the fake union formed to get out of binding arbitration because rules don't apply to them. I'm also aware that this union has been trying to get a number of our pilots fired instead of representing them. I'm also aware of the money lost by a certain group for trying to cheat a process.

I realize you are one of those rubber necks that can't resist staring at a car wreck. What is it a kind of morbid curiosity? I'm curious.

First and foremost this is a public anonymous forum for the sharing of ideas. Some folks like myself have either been watching or posting here for many years. Sadly, some of the best posters who were here have been run off by people that came out of nowhere looking for a fight. There will always be disagreements here that is the nature of the beast. Everyone thinks they are right. However, if you take the time to listen to those that may disagree with you you may learn something. You may even discover that sometimes you are wrong. I have had to apologize a couple times here when I have had incorrect information or just did not have the whole story.

You really don't need to explain anything about the pilot dispute as that has gone on for over 16,000 posts. That is actually under reported as the moderators used to make a new thread every once in a while on the subject. I think they realized their effort to keep some servility was fruitless and have graciously let you continue your battles as long as it does not get too personal. I will not get into your internal union battle as the courts will sort it out in the end. I will ask why you keep on insisting on stating you have a fake union? What does this do to solve your problems relating to your original post? You know the one about the bad ramper. There was a Representative election and the current union that represents you won. I believe that there were even a few folks out west that voted for this union if I have correct information. I do not know the rules involved but believe at some point in time you are free to start the process for a new representative election. I would suggest rather than trying to convince us on this board about this "fake union" that you immediately take steps to do something about it. Trying to argue your point to a passenger like Sparrow Hawk or myself is quite pointless in the long term. We want nothing more than harmony among you and that you obtain a livable contract. I look at both side of this issue and can see valid points for both. I do not wish to have this conversation though because it is outside the bounds of your original topic and my opinion will not be what fixes this issue. At this point it will only be decided by the court. In the end I can do nothing for you except continue to give US Airways business.

Another example of someone who has a lack of reading comprehension. Go back and read the original post. This was reported by another crew member. Normally, the FO does the walk-around but I think I will start doing them in CLT and see if someone would like to interfere with my duties.

Maybe my reading comprehension is lacking as well. I understand now that another crew "wrote this up." Are the comments you wrote before the event report the same story or two different events? They do not seem to correlate in the fact it makes no mention of the personal altercation with a ramper. All it states are observations about what might have happened and personal opinion that all the ramp personnel are unprofessional. Again, Are these separate events? They sound so different it is hard to tell. That is why I stated before that you should deal with it on a local level and right there on the spot. Otherwise stories change and points are missed. That is also a missed opportunity to learn from each other and have a better understanding of what each others concerns were at the time. Just chalking it up to some conspiracy that everyone that does not drink the water from your fountain is out to get you is doing you no good. If the event truly reached the point they felt obliged to write it up it is best to stick to facts. If an altercation took place with someone on the ramp that is what should say in the write up. The weather conditions or the fact that someone heard voices has no bearing on the facts in evidence. Leaving out small details like they were on the ramp before the plane had arrived do have bearing as to why the ramper may have been concerned as to why you were there in the first place. I have no clue to your procedures but from what you say this is what triggered the incident. If this story which you told is all one event and not two separate events then the person bringing this event to light is more confused than I. They turned a personal argument which I would feel sorry for them into a witch hunt and start dragging everyone involved with your day into it which just shoots yourself or whomever in the foot!

I am indeed sorry that this event really happened. The merger process has been difficult for all involved including the customers. I can not imagine what it is like to be in your shoes, east or west. That said, I think this is nothing more than doing exactly what you said you are against which is to play games. Look what you have accomplished here. You went from reporting some perceived violations of something to getting us to discuss your pilot issues. I hope this was not your original intent of this thread!

Hey snap this lemme try .........you are 24-28.....all civilian.....maybe soleod at an early age
mommy and daddy had money so you you really never had to work at it....maybe flew left seat but not much
....daddy got you an interview and you THOUGHT you would be a Captain in 3-6 years.....now more like 20
.....how am I doing so far????

NICDOA
NPJB
I think even the few 'babies' on the west are now at least 34 or 35, most everyone is well beyond that out here. As far as the rest of it, I think there is plenty of that on both sides. Only for the east they are already at 20 and beyond. That's one reason I've never been fond of the angry fo moniker as used by the west, it's to easily turned around on ourselves, perhaps rightfully so in some cases. Besides that, it's not even necessarily fo specific , on either coast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back