Illegitimate Representation

Status
Not open for further replies.

proAMT

Advanced
Dec 3, 2005
SEA
Without an election by the membership to establish its legitimacy the IAM-TWU Alliance is nothing but a corrupt poser.

Nothing more than an imposter claiming to represent the membership.

The IAM has earned its place as far as legitimately representing the USAIR side of the house but the TWU has not earned its legitimacy. 
The TWU is an imposter. When elections should have occurred it used connections, trickery and corruption to maintain its now illegitimate status.
The TWU has steered the membership toward concessions over and over again-concessions to keep from outsourcing, concessions to save the company from bankruptcy and even more concessions because of bankruptcy. And when the company union had the opportunity to earn back at least some of the concessions given up so quickly it failed us again. 

Frankly if I were an IAM member I would be scared to death of having anything to do with the TWU.

As an association to represent the membership the IAM/TWU Alliance has not earned its spot. 

NO VOTE NO PEACE

Reactions: 7 people
proAMT said:
Without an election by the membership to establish its legitimacy the IAM-TWU Alliance is nothing but a corrupt poser.

Nothing more than an imposter claiming to represent the membership.

The IAM has earned its place as far as legitimately representing the USAIR side of the house but the TWU has not earned its legitimacy. 
The TWU is an imposter. When elections should have occurred it used connections, trickery and corruption to maintain its now illegitimate status.
The TWU has steered the membership toward concessions over and over again-concessions to keep from outsourcing, concessions to save the company from bankruptcy and even more concessions because of bankruptcy. And when the company union had the opportunity to earn back at least some of the concessions given up so quickly it failed us again. 

Frankly if I were an IAM member I would be scared to death of having anything to do with the TWU.

As an association to represent the membership the IAM/TWU Alliance has not earned its spot. 

NO VOTE NO PEACE

The company got its outsourcing in house and the twu kept its dues flow.  A+P jobs were lost and the quality of maintenance went into the sh!ter.  Solidarity is a meaningless word without a vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.