hear me now.....TWU-IAM

700UW said:
There are no unorganized at UA, there is no CO.
And before long the UA ramp and PCE workgroup will be a small group of part timers at UA hubs, in fact not even every hub has protection under your POS agreement. Will Roach and Sito still be around once those stations transition to UAX ZW?

Josh

Its not my agreement, and Roach has nothing to do with it, he is GST and has been for a coule of years.

So find something else or someone else to hate on, guess the IAM must have spurned you and the fraudulent jp morgan to explain your hatred and lies.

Chuck Schalk said:
This is not what I want, This vote is what is being pushed on us.  I don't have say in this vote and how it was set up.

That pretty much sums it up.

This duality of Alliance or no union is bullsh*t, and anyone that's pro-labor- regardless of which model you prefer- should stand up against it.

Reactions: 5 people
737823 said:
Ok explain how that happens to your beloved IAM and AFA at DL/NW?
There is no AFA drive at DL.

737823 said:
No Way IAM crew with pins and bag tags DTW-MIA! Gave each of them Job Well Done certificates!

Josh
...Which I'm sure is much more preferable that the progress a CBA would bring to the workplace. :rolleyes:

Kev3188 said:
There is no AFA drive at DL.

...Which I'm sure is much more preferable that the progress a CBA would bring to the workplace. :rolleyes:
No drive currently that is, they were decertified in December 2010 as part of the representational election along with several (all) IAM workgroups as you well know.

By progress do you mean new dues for the intl and district lodge that would be created? For ramp and ACS if the IAM brings forward anything like what they did at UA it would be moving backwards for DL and go from 30+ ramps to 7 ramps.

Josh

Reactions: 1 person
I really wish they'd cut the **** and be honest with us, both sides are terrified of losing dues revenue.Period.Full Stop.

The idea of two unions administering one contract doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.This glorious alliance of bullshit is so both sides keep money coming in.The IAM is on the verge of being rendered irrelevant in the airline industry if they lose US Airways.They just foisted off a dogshit TA on the UA membership and it's already causing job losses.

How well has the CWA/IBT dues harvesting alliance worked out for passenger service at US Airways? <crickets>

This purpose of this vote is to either have the alliance or not.
The idea of the two unions threatening us that if we do not choose the alliance we will have no union representation what soever is pure intimidation. Like I mentioned earlier the unions can not decertify themselves. Only the NMB can. If the NMB holds the vote then you will have more choices such as a NO union or a write in choice. But to think that the TWU/IAM are actually going to give us a choice of getting rid of them is pure BULL.
They want this alliance not the members. We are the members and we pay dues.

Reactions: 2 people
JFK Fleet Service said:
I really wish they'd cut the #### and be honest with us, both sides are terrified of losing dues revenue.Period.Full Stop.

The idea of two unions administering one contract doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.This glorious alliance of bullshit is so both sides keep money coming in.The IAM is on the verge of being rendered irrelevant in the airline industry if they lose US Airways.They just foisted off a dogshit TA on the UA membership and it's already causing job losses.

How well has the CWA/IBT dues harvesting alliance worked out for passenger service at US Airways? <crickets>
Compare it to industry standards for agents not bad <crickets>

Irrelevant?

US isnt the only airline that has the IAM, US only has around 4,000 mechanics and around 6,000 ramp.

The IAM is at UA, ramp, CSA, Res, Stores, ramp, csa at AS, and a few others.

Dont let the facts get in your way, the IAM is the largest ground union in the airline industry.

Reactions: 1 person
700UW said:
Irrelevant?

US isnt the only airline that has the IAM, US only has around 4,000 mechanics and around 6,000 ramp.

The IAM is at UA, ramp, CSA, Res, Stores, ramp, csa at AS, and a few others.

Dont let the facts get in your way, the IAM is the largest ground union in the airline industry.
Yep the union that brought on $9 hour Hudson General, Swissport and Air Wisconsin jobs to replace solid middle class airline jobs.

Reactions: 2 people