I'm Coming Out

*TaDA*

(I'm really straight! j/k)

well, this may be one of my last posts here due to my new job back East as a Director of Sales & Marketing for another airline... for one I'll be a tad too busy and I'll also be afraid of posting a bit "too much" information that could get me in trouble... so in order to break the habit of coming here, spitting my drink all over my PC/Keyboard from laughing, as well as learning so much about USAirways, its probably best I slow things down vs. going cold turkey when I finally leave my present employer.

its been wonderful meeting a few of you -- please keep in touch ---

and for the record, I didn't move to Phoenix for USAirways.. err America West. I took the job without finding out the pay (because they didn't even know the HP pay scales), only to find out it was only $28k -- I scrambled over to "another airline" also based in Phoenix where I was offered a lot more money (scary, huh?).

I did consider going back to Piedmont, but the money wasn't there.

I'll still be here lurking, but just feel I shouldn't post any more.

Good luck and you are always welcomed, please feel free to post on things you can without getting yourself in trouble.

Best of luck to you as well. I'm guessing you can not tell us who you are going with.....just in case I ever need a free upgrade. :p

(one King down, one to go)

Unless we put First Class in a turboprop.... maybe if the Board decides to by some Dash 8 Q400s :)

I'll miss being an "active" part here, although lately I think I've been more annoying than informative... this site is probably the best place I've seen to talk about our "USAirways" and be able to joke about it at the same time!

-n

Best of luck to you as well. I'm guessing you can not tell us who you are going with.....just in case I ever need a free upgrade. :p
(one King down, one to go)

Hey l4pi. That was actually good. I'm impressed. After months of trying I see you have made it up to 1st grade from K. Congratulations.

As for segmentKing,

Congrats on your new job and hope all works out well for you.

Too bad its you who has to leave and not some of these other posters. Oh well, life isnt always fare.

Well just create another screen name and visit us as your alter-ego. Its not like it has'nt been done before! :rolleyes:

I can't!!!! I'll wanna post ;( :( :(

Well Goodluck SegmentKing. I remember you posting and asking how much the position paid. Sounds like they got you on the lower end of the pay scale.

I still lurk around here from time to time...okay...well almost everyday B) but my post have gone from 3 a day to a couple a week...and I imagine as time goes by the posts will continue to decrease. It's hard when you loved your job and the people around you to go cold turkey. Just a thought...it may be too late...but heck why not stick it out till the profit sharing is dished out?

Latest posts