Im going to abstain

You only have yourselves to blame. If AMFA was in here years ago this wouldnt be happening. Enjoy the crap sandwich you have to eat for the next 6 plus years. Im just here for the going away money.

23500596.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Well now that that the numbers are out and 514 is refusing to list the the breakdown of their vote its obvious Tulsa is to blame for this debacle. I spoke to a friend of mine up there and he said there was some celebrations going on in the shops that it passed. Commercial aviation as a career path is essentially dead and I look forward to my time off on unemployment. Id like to thank everyone in advance for working so hard so that now I too can live off the govt dole for a bit while I find another industry to take my skills to.

[sup]Transport Workers Union Local 514 - Sam Cirri’s Letter to the Membership[/sup]

[sup]M&R - 74% yes [/sup]
[sup] 26% no[/sup]

[sup]Stores - 89% yes [/sup]
[sup] 11% no[/sup]

[sup]once again tulsa comes through to do the companys bidding.[/sup]

Well now that that the numbers are out and 514 is refusing to list the the breakdown of their vote its obvious Tulsa is to blame for this debacle. I spoke to a friend of mine up there and he said there was some celebrations going on in the shops that it passed. Commercial aviation as a career path is essentially dead and I look forward to my time off on unemployment. Id like to thank everyone in advance for working so hard so that now I too can live off the govt dole for a bit while I find another industry to take my skills to.

Why would the shops be celebrating? One of the first things the company is going to outscource will be the shops.

Perhaps they are celebrating going to the hangar....

From what I'm hearing their shouldn't be any celebrating on Trujillio's dock. They will soon see what they voted for.

Reactions: 2 people
Why would the shops be celebrating? One of the first things the company is going to outscource will be the shops.

Perhaps they are celebrating going to the hangar....
That comment shows how far out of tune you are with what is currently happening on the base as opposed to 2002. You might want to stick to being a reputation point expert here on the BB, I think you are much better at spreading your vast unmatched knowledge about important stuff like that.

Mr. Trujillo has Hangars 1&2. And yes things are already moving.
As bad as everyone hates 7 Day coverage and bid bid in my opinion the whole base should have went that direction a long time ago to ensure being able to be competitive if bringing in third party. The added plus is how many heads it takes to run it that way. Doesn't make much sense to walk through Turbine or CAM and see all the lights turned out about midnight.

That comment shows how far out of tune you are with what is currently happening on the base as opposed to 2002. You might want to stick to being a reputation point expert here on the BB, I think you are much better at spreading your vast unmatched knowledge about important stuff like that.

stinker,

You really don't have a clue on what is going to happen at TULE do you?

No wonder you are a teamster supporter.

Reactions: 1 person
stinker,

You really don't have a clue on what is going to happen at TULE do you?

No wonder you are a teamster supporter.
I don't support Teamsters. If they were voted in as our Union I would. I have heard several scenarios as to what will happen in Tulsa, We can only hope for the best.