Im going to abstain

Looks like September 12 is going to be D.O.S. Enjoy that crap sandwich Tulsa you deserve whats coming. 18 days and counting til its feeding time at the crap sandwich buffet.

crapsandwich1.png

Looks like September 12 is going to be D.O.S. Enjoy that crap sandwich Tulsa you deserve whats coming. 18 days and counting til its feeding time at the crap sandwich buffet.

crapsandwich1.png
Being in the Marine's, I can tell you first hand I've eatin' this before.....Franks Hot Sauce, a toaster oven and Shredded chedder will get you through. Lot's of hot sauce!!!!! Dam, thats a nasty picture!

Odie, I don't know how many years you were in the Marines but I'm sure you will agree, Frank's hot sauce can't kill the taste of 20+ years of TWU sandwiches......

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

Dissident - You must be one of those AMFA "crap fetish" guys trying to impress us with your culinary skills. I doubt that Julia Child would be impressed.

crapsandwich1.png
[/background]

[background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]Dissident - You must be one of those AMFA "crap fetish" guys trying to impress us with your culinary skills. I doubt that Julia Child would be impressed.

crapsandwich1.png
[/background]

Dissident was just the photographer. The TWU created and served this one.

Reactions: 1 person
The twu voted for it regardless which local put it over the top.
Tulsa days are numbered come on any union even the teachers union can do better.