IMPRESSIONS OF INCOMPETENCE

jd72kdte3.jpg

Well Well Well,

I wonder what the Tempe apologists will say now?

View attachment 7248
Well, I am sure the NEXT issue of "About US" will inform the masses that MAISY (our Literary Rodent) will make guest appearances on SELECT Flights. You know.....the human dressed as a CHARACTER (ala Disney's Mickey and Minnie)......they decided to take off the Overhead bin door to give Maisy a sleeping berth and also a designated VISIBLE Location to read her stories, distribute Credit Card applications (for the Bank of Beijing), hand out samples of Oust Air freshner, Cold Stone Creamery gift cards and other "Non-airline" related advertising BS. we all know BOZO has been running this circUS from the Sandcastle in the desert..........LOOK for more character appearances across the system. :rolleyes: :lol:

Here are some of my faves....And I saw PLENTY of duct tape this past Saturday, March 1, 2008. PLENTY....And the reply from Tempe on the just DISGUSTING B762 to BCN??? "Glad to know you got to BCN on time and with your luggage." LOLPRICELESS!!!! Saved it forever....They are HAPPY they are flying this airline into The Crapper.
where in the hell are the board of directors.............this is unacceptable. it justblows my mind how bad this company is being run...........it must be because we are a cash cowfor the top goons........please somebody, come save this once proud company!                    

TEMPE YOU ARE A DISGRACE!

Piney,

Just think of the marketing opportunity to capitalize on the abundance of duct tape.

US Airways is proud to announce that they will now provide select corporate customers the opportunity to display their corporate message or logo on duct tape used to repair cabin furnishings on US Airways aircraft. This opportunity provides our corporate partners with an abundance of exposure to our customers. Quips the young brash Air Force Academy graduate who used to be VP of Marketing "What a great way to have your message seen. We guarantee captive passengers who have to stare at your corporate message or logo for 6 plus hours at a time! This new marketing plan melds very nicely with our tray table and sick sack promotions as cabin furnishings repair with duct tape is quite eye catching. We are also considering making available certain spaces in the lavatories on our aircraft as well", stated the zoomie boy wonder who is still amazed at the complexities of the jetstream and its effects on baggage transfer.

:eek:

Latest posts