IMPRESSIONS OF INCOMPETENCE

USAIRWAYS, "The Airline of CHOICE"? Now who was the media mongul that thought this one up?

We all know that the photos on this thread are tame compared to the working conditions the employees work in every day. As stated before by dexter...."Its like watching a Mad Max movie"@ Usairways!

Keep it going.

Everybody make sure you have your digital camera or camera phone, we want everyone to see the choice the carrier is. Please be sure to include all galley areas where food is prepared, and the food items themselves.

Since Tempe laughs at our complaints, refuses to work with us, and leaves us to deal with their incompetence and have to represent the worst product in the industry, let's let the public decide.

Before any Cacti says "leave", keep this is mind, I've outlasted four management teams and my co-workers many many more. It's our airline, not theirs, and this amateur nonsense has to stop.

Our pictures are being picked up already. US Airways On-time but Literally Falling Apart

Well, I guess I have been fortunate in avoiding some of these deplorable aircraft- but I sure have heard the stories. Maybe it will take a VERY PUBLIC Black Eye for Team Tempe to finally WAKE UP! Instead of having Focus Groups that want to kibbutz on insignificant BS like beverage cart setups and beverage cup logos, TEMPE needs to summon all the Elite Revolutionary Guards and deploy them out across THE SYSTEM to CLEAN the place up. These CLOWNS amaze me on a DAILY Basis. They do not want to to attend to general appearance STANDARDS but somehow have the TIME,MONEY and INITIATIVE to undertake the RIF Reading Project for example. WHERE in THE HELL is that useless collective group of resume/portfolio building people on the Board of Directors while all this crap continues? It is JUST SICKENING! (And I'll give you Maisy alright......ridiculous!)

Oh my goodness who has the picture of the 737 that flew around with no seat back on 3C? That was one of the most embarrassing flights I worked. :rolleyes:

ATT00015.jpg
You can enter the special services area if you are no more than 6 inches wide....... :D

US_STL.jpg
Seating area at a US gate in STL.

View attachment 7256
You can enter the special services area if you are no more than 6 inches wide....... :D

View attachment 7257
Seating area at a US gate in STL.
What the hell..............You mean to tell me THEY RAN OUT of Duct Tape already?! :lol: And I was beginning to think THEY had the BIGGEST Spool of Tape ever manufactured. (They sure as heck like to use it everywhere you can.......as a matter of fact, I think I'll sport a trail of duct tape from my :lol: Rollerboard in a symbolic jesture to let people know where The Silver Duct Tape Trail leads.)

Folks, I was sent these... I don't even know what this is- vomit? Tuna? Some sort of mold? This is in a service cart on top of an ICE BUCKET, and some on top of a case of water bottles. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

vomit.jpg

vomit2.jpg

vomit3.jpg

Folks, I was sent these... I don't even know what this is- vomit? Tuna? Some sort of mold? This is in a service cart on top of an ICE BUCKET, and some on top of a case of water bottles. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

Maybe its cheese wiz for the Tuna Burro?