Industrial vs. Craft

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure these accusations should have been inbound toward the author of this post instead of outbound unless post histories have been altered on which I am taking a negative stance. Too funny.

The whole posted email is a LIE.

Another find on the AMFA attorneys.

(note; there was some court activity on this due to the fact that the poster pretended to be another person associated with the firm. With that, it seems some of the complaints may be over reaching. However, I find it readable strictly on an entertainment value. It was found on the web at http://compasscorrec...oy-your-lawfirm)

Anomaly knows this, as he posts a long winded disclaimer.

The accusations leveled at Anomaly are more than justified.

What? Are you kidding me???

Air Tran has about 500 mechanics vs Southwests 1,750. Under the new NMB rules, a required 30% is needed for NEW unions. This is not a new Union and the full 50% plus 1 is needed to decide between the two. As for bowing out with a whimper, there are very many article out there declaring the Teamster continued negotiations with the former Air Tran group. They stayed with them until they were able to reach a deal with both SWA and AMFA.

Again you prove you know nothing we it comes to a merger the smaller union is given credit for everyone on there roles or dues checkoff it requires 35% to file a disputed so using your numbers they would have needed a extra 115 cards to file for a dispute and even if you were right and you are not they would have needed only 375 extra cards to reach 50% and they did not get them WHIMPER could not get 115 cards.

1.4 million members, millions of dollars Complete in house organizing division and could not come up with a couple of hundred cards. The problem was these folks have been represented by the Teamsters you could not lie to them they know just how bad you suck.

Remove the cleaners? Who gives a rats ass? Why does the NMB include them anyway?

That's the problem AMFA supporters are trying to solve by replacing the group hug TWU. It's called AMFA for a reason.

Not the Aircraft Mechanics Coatails Association.

If they are part of title 1 great, If not, great too.

Again you prove you know nothing we it comes to a merger the smaller union is given credit for everyone on there roles or dues checkoff it requires 35% to file a disputed so using your numbers they would have needed a extra 115 cards to file for a dispute and even if you were right and you are not they would have needed only 375 extra cards to reach 50% and they did not get them WHIMPER could not get 115 cards.

1.4 million members, millions of dollars Complete in house organizing division and could not come up with a couple of hundred cards. The problem was these folks have been represented by the Teamsters you could not lie to them they know just how bad you suck.

+1

Excellent Post aapitbull.

You have an amazing ability to dodge, deflect, and ignore important details to float your opinions.
But you are not answering any questions. But personal attacks are your forte

I am currently represented by the TWU and the cleaners are being sold down the river. Keep up with that.
This isn't the Anamoly show, it is the Industrial Union vs Craft Union thread.

What is your fetish with the unsklled? Are you one, or married to one? Which is it?

Hey Informer his fetish does not include AA stock clerks if you get him talking can you find out what they did to get thrown out of the party he preachs strength in numbers but does not want are stock clerks.

You are one of the very few who are positively impressed by this individual.

I can live with that, I just like reading the opposite side of what I have listened to and read at work for the last 14 years I think is what I read in one of Informers posts. Can't believe it's been that long. Wow we're getting old.

I can live with that, I just like reading the opposite side of what I have listened to and read at work for the last 14 years I think is what I read in one of Informers posts. Can't believe it's been that long. Wow we're getting old.

Can you live with the fact that he is doing a poor job of promoting the teamsters on this board??

Can you live with the fact that he is doing a poor job of promoting the teamsters on this board??
I am pretty neutral as far as the promotional arena goes unless they profess to being a future leader while promoting and yet they seem to posses 0% of the qualities and characteristics it takes to be one. To tell you the truth I have not noticed him doing a poor job with anything but that's just me and my opinion.

I am pretty neutral as far as the promotional arena goes unless they profess to being a future leader while promoting and yet they seem to posses 0% of the qualities and characteristics it takes to be one. To tell you the truth I have not noticed him doing a poor job with anything but that's just me and my opinion.

anomaly has 401 total posts.

He has been given a minus (-) 270 times.

Over 50 % of his posts have been dinged by people who did not like what he wrote.

A whole lot more people dislike his words than like them.

Perhaps you are not paying close enough attention to what he says.

Truthfully DNTULSA this part of the board is predominately Pro AMFA so in my opinion if you are speaking out against them then having a negative reputation number makes sense. Myself and Raptorman tried to warn people that their actions on here could have a negative effect on their employment status and received a negative score so no I don't pay attention to the reputation points because they can be awarded or taken away at will instead of merit. If it were a neutral party awarding them then it might mean something in My opinion.

Anomaly,

Your continued copy and paste of personal attacks while we are in the middle of a ratification vote brought back by the most docile union in the industry is laughable.

What matters is two things,

The Governing Constitution of the Union
and
Majority Rule without being the Minority.

Fix those two issues, and these perceived personal problems will take care of themselves.

Very few will buy into your personal attacks regarding Lawyers or Advisors of the past.

Why? Because if need be, under the AMFA Constitution, those failing us will be replaced.

Every issue that you believe makes your negative reasoning sound sane in your mind actually sounds a child crying over spoiled milk and nothing more and therefore qualifies as insanity.

Oh get over yourself, Francis!

Lets break down what you said.....

"Your continued copy and paste of personal attacks while we are in the middle of a ratification vote brought back by the most docile union in the industry is laughable."

PAAAALEEEZE. Are you effin kidding me?

This is right out of the AMFA play book. In fact, YOU, the TWU member with the tag line There is only one Mechanic's Union = A.M.F.A., can honestly sit at your keyboard and tell me I AM THE ONE who is interrupting your ratification vote? Come on.....?

Out of respect for those many other on this board who are more reasonable, I have limited my AMFA comments primarily to this thread. Other than a limited few posts, I have largely stayed out of what I KNOW is a very personal issue to each of you. I have been there too.

"What matters is two things, The Governing Constitution of the Union and Majority Rule without being the Minority.
Fix those two issues, and these perceived personal problems will take care of themselves
".

We thought the same thing at UA. At the end of the day, we learned that there were many more things that mattered much more. You will figure it out too. The AMFA constitution we discovered was a fluid document subject to change at the whim of a few. I will direct you to one of my latest posts in which 31 amendments were created by 18% of the total membership. Again there is no oversite with the association. We were subjected to more problems than we ever realized with the AMFA leadership and their Governing Constitution of the Union mentality.

"Very few will buy into your personal attacks regarding Lawyers or Advisors of the past.
Why? Because if need be, under the AMFA Constitution, those failing us will be replaced."

Yea.... We can recall those who have done IRREVERSIBLE damage to our futures, then what??? How bout those AMFA leaders who took NWA mechanics out on strike completely unprepared and without their final input? How about those AMFA leaders who removed language involving exercising seniority during a furlough for UAL? Or Kevin McCormick who designed the idea that AMFA should enter into interest based bargaining for the mechanics at Alaska, a system that eliminates the members right to vote and instead leaves it to a neutral to decide every open article of the contract? Or how about a law firm who so badly losses a case then decides to appeal to a higher court dooming forever every new contract employees with absolute defined precedence?? Sure you can recall all these people, but look how much damage they can do.... You want that?

"Every issue that you believe makes your negative reasoning sound sane in your mind actually sounds a child crying over spoiled milk and nothing more and therefore qualifies as insanity."

I would not exactly call this AMFA issue or the futures of your fellow mechanics spoiled milk. It is of course much more serious than that. AMFA has ruined the lives of thousands of families many times over at too many airlines to count. Insanity is expecting them to do better at AA.

Think about it.

I thought I read in Anomaly's post that it was from a Bloomberg business & financial article.

Actually, AC Tynker, the Bloomberg Article was about McCormick.

http://www.businessweek.com/stories/2004-06-03/labors-outside-man

The one that has the two so frenzied is an article slamming Seham.

http://compasscorrectioncoalition.com/2011/11/18/i-will-destroy-your-lawfirm

I read it again and still like it. Take it with a grain of salt....

Not here to promote either TWU or the IBT. I prefer the IBT, but I am not their spokesperson.

I am here to dispel and add some reality to some of the larger than life myths spoken by the AMFA supporters. They failed miserably at UA. While these guys opened their tirade with claims that the change AWAY from AMFA was brought about by lies, I can tell you that the situation at UA under AMFA had become so ridicules I think we would have voted for the Circus Clown Union had they attempted to get us away from AMFA. We RAN from AMFA.

More than all else, this TRUTH, is what these few do not want you to read. The proof is in the numbers voting for the IBT. Still don't believe it? Where then is AMFA at UA? If the IBT was doing as bad as these guys say, and the "truth" has been leaned, why then are we still IBT? Why is there close to ZERO AMFA presence at UA? We expect these guys to come back, but for now, they have been shut down here. Finally, we have some peace. I wish the same for you all at AA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back