International Connections

T

tay

Hello All:

First let me say that I love the new International terminal in Philly. Once they fix the problems with the doors and the codes, it will be great.
I do not understand why connection times for our international customers are so short. I have seen connection times as short as 1:00 hour. How can one expect a pax to clear customs, recheck their bags, and make it to the F terminal in a hour. It just won''t happen. Any thoughts on this?

----------------
On 8/6/2003 9:16:33 AM tay wrote:

I do not understand why connection times for our international customers are so short. I have seen connection times as short as 1:00 hour. How can one expect a pax to clear customs, recheck their bags, and make it to the F terminal in a hour. It just won't happen. Any thoughts on this?

----------------​

RUN FOREST RUN!!! Or learn how to be OJ Simpson, just don't kill anyone!!! My AMS-PHL-PIT connection recently wasn't too bad, but after reviewing my upcoming MAD-PHL-PIT, I got reservations to change my return flight. I'd rather sit in the club for 2-3 hours than have to run through that blasted airport to make my connection home.

Guess BBB and whoever makes up flight schedules never flies US to see what the customers endure. I challenge BBB to spend a month flying with me. He'd change those flights quick!!

Be glad you're only going to Pittsburgh! We've had many passengers headed to the west coast with only one flight option; sometimes with too short a connection, sometimes due to thoughless schedululing forced to overnight in PHL due to schedule changes. Then there are those who, when they do eventually arrive, do so but their bags don't!
Really makes them want to fly US again, don't you think?