Impressed with PHL.

Hey Bud, this website mean anything to ya???
Don' think that any other Airline has a website dedicated to their passengers gripes like this..Look in your own house for a change... :blink:

http://www.deltareallysucks.com/

Actually, FFOCUS's purpose is not to slam US. The roots of FFOCUS originate to a poorly-conceived customer-unfriendly change which was announced by CCY. After CCY backed down and did not implement the change, FFOCUS began working with CCY to improve the overall customer experience -- most notably with the website functionality. FFOCUS has also assisted many general members by channeling their issues past the proverbial brick wall into the in-boxes of people who are empowered to help them.

There is a misconception that FFOCUS exists to advocate on behalf of elite perks. That is not the whole story.

I also feel the need to POUR out many compliments to our company and hardworking employees for DURASTICALLY turning PHL around!!!

Nice to come to the US Airways board and see some positive comments. ESPECIALLY about Philly. Hats off to all the folks there who have turned it around. The turn around didn't happen over night....and I imagine the turnaround was like eating an elephant. How do you eat an elephant you might ask....ONE bite at a time.

Nice to come to the US Airways board and see some positive comments. ESPECIALLY about Philly. Hats off to all the folks there who have turned it around. The turn around didn't happen over night....and I imagine the turnaround was like eating an elephant. How do you eat an elephant you might ask....ONE bite at a time.

Great elephant analogy. I really like it!

It has taken time, but we're now picking the fruits! A job well done by all at PHL. PHL is awesomest (haha)! :)

-Kinglobjaw