IS IT TRUE?

MORE DISH !!!!

Heard that the company plans to keep the current European destinations. They are evaluating a few markets for service next year, but they remain a secret.

I wonder where??? Asia?

Actually, there are rumors of a FLL base opening within the next 6 mos for US-East. Right now USAirways purchases more than 3400 room-nights a year from Ft. Lauderdale area hotels (I believe they have 7 overnight aircraft)... plus there are a large number of crew members who live within an hour of FLL (from Miami to West Palm Beach)... So there is some legitimacy to that particular rumor.

Costa Rica is NOT in South America.
PARDON ME. Believe it or not I know this. I forget that with some of you one has to be overly specific as to what one is talking about. So...

COSTA RICA IS THE ONLY NEW CITY I'VE HEARD ABOUT THAT ACTUALLY CAME TRUE, BUT IT IN N. AMERICA, S. AMERICA OR CENTRAL AMERICA.

PARDON ME. Believe it or not I know this. I forget that with some of you one has to be overly specific as to what one is talking about. So...

COSTA RICA IS THE ONLY NEW CITY I'VE HEARD ABOUT THAT ACTUALLY CAME TRUE, BUT IT IN N. AMERICA, S. AMERICA OR CENTRAL AMERICA.

Costa Rica is in Central America..

close enuff

:

You funny girl!!
Ummm....last I looked, oh never mind.
Just suffice it to say I don't sit to pee.

lol

Happy Thanksgiving LCC, and thank you for the many laughs, and thought provoking posts both as LCC and firstammendmant!
edited for spelling....spell check on MEL

OOOPS! :shock:

Make mental note...no drinky and writy on board.

Happy Gobble gobble to you too!!

AND, thank UUUUUUUUU!!