Is This What You Want?

Checking it Out

Veteran
Apr 3, 2003
This two comments were made by TWU informer today AKA Dave Stewart! I see a resemblance of talking out of both sides of the mouth. I have made several posts saying Amfa supporters say what you want to hear at the time! It’s apparent this is true!

P.S. I think your postings are approaching libel status, and I would like to see a Seham vs. Frazier legal battle with your sorry and worthless ass as the middle man with the name on the lawsuit. Maybe I can make that happen!

--- It is only the TWU that attempts to restrict free speech and propagates tyranny. I will suffice with stating my opinion or objection to the improper use of material, and leave the thought police and mind control to you and yours!

How can anyone support an organization, that has a thought process like this!

A/C FIXER said:
"P.S. I think your postings are approaching libel status"

And you Dave calling all the TWU members "COMMUNIST BASTARDS" Isn't? :angry:
And where did I call ALL members Communist Bastards?

There are several that fit that definition, but not ALL.

Are you telling your lies again?

TWU informer said:
A/C FIXER said:

"Communist bastards" is on a long list of names that Dave and the other amfa supporters have called TWU supporters.

ie: punks, drunks, cowards, liars, nazis, ku klux klan, felons, wife beaters, a**es, and that's just a few. Not to mention an amfa supporter or two wanting to dance on the grave of Jim Little (who has terminal cancer), and that he deserves what he gets. Let's see, what was the exact quote. . ."you reap what you sow", oh and let's not forget "I hope he suffers the way we are suffering". The Jim Little commments were posted on Dave's air-mechanic site. Nice huh? And there are others who defend these comments. There's a real man for ya'. Not man enough to make the statement on his own but will stand behind someone who does.

AMFA supporters are known for this kind of "game playing", debating if you will. They think they are better than everyone else. Ask them, they will tell you! Hear no evil, speak no evil, do no evil.

Yeh, these are the ones I want representing me!!

GO amfa!!!
:down: :down: :down:

twuer,

Truth is, that list of names does indeed fit individuals of your organization. And you know this is true.

But it was alleged that I pigeon holed ALL members as Communist.

Can you prove this allegation? Or did someone LIE again?

TWU informer said:
A/C FIXER said:

Hey Informer,

You are a big tough guy on these boards but why don't you call those who you think are "communist bastards" to their faces???

You said there are "several" who you think are. . .be a man, say it to their faces, quit hiding behind these boards. :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I'll stop messin' with you because I know you will never be man enough to do that.
So go ahead and keep up the name calling while hiding behind an alias. You really help the amfa cause that way. Hey, does Delle condone your behavior as well? I wouldn't doubt it!

Just remember, most of us know who you are. . .
:shock: :D :D :shock:

What makes you think I have not told them to their face?

I have!

Not to mention this information:

Intransit.jpg

UnAmerican.jpg

CAN YOU FIND DATA LIKE THIS ABOUT DELLE OR AMFA?

TWU informer said:
twuer,

Truth is, that list of names does indeed fit individuals of your organization. And you know this is true.

But it was alleged that I pigeon holed ALL members as Communist.

And I will say it again. . .

Call them that to their face Informer. Don't just do it on the boards. I know you get your fill of name calling on air-mechanic as well.

BE A MAN!!!

Just to clarify your statement. . .

I don't think your statement is true at all. I consider those "individuals" who you are referring to, to be my friends. I guess that would make me a commmunist bastard as well. And you don't even know me. You do know the meaning of friend though don't you Informer??

friend [ frend ]

noun (plural friends)

1. somebody emotionally close to another: somebody who has a close personal relationship of mutual affection and trust with another
I know her, in fact she’s a friend of mine.

2. acquaintance: somebody who has a casual relationship with another, for example, a business acquaintance
I’ve got a friend at the office who might be able to help out.

3. ally: somebody who is not an enemy
You can say what you like about the principal; you’re among friends here.

4. advocate of a cause: somebody who defends or supports a cause, group, or principle
She’s no friend of tax-and-spend policies.

5. patron of institution or organization: somebody who supports a charity or institution by donating time or money
a friend of the New York City Ballet

Let's just say I wouldn't put anything past you. I'll research it and get back with you. :)

Oh, you want to talk name calling do you? And you want to defend poor Little Jim.

Well, what about "Snake Oil Salesmen"?

How many jobs is it at NWA? Little now says 60% loss. You guys cannot even keep your lies straight.

AMFA_Fear.jpg

According to the National Mediation Board, you had 16,629 in the Craft or Class.

How many do you have now? Where did the members go?

AA_TWA_MCC.jpg

Well, that's funny Informer because I know alsmost everyone who posts on these boards and noone has ever mentioned that you had called them a communist bastard. HMMMMM???

How 'bout it TWU posters. . .have you been called a communist bastard by Informer before?? CIO, Mojo, PDiddy, James T. Kirk, Jake, Seguro, and those whom I am forgetting??? Face to face??

Just for the record, you have never called me a communist bastard or any of the other names you use here. And, you know who I am. Imagine that. . .

twuer said:
Well, that's funny Informer because I know alsmost everyone who posts on these boards and noone has ever mentioned that you had called them a communist bastard. HMMMMM???

How 'bout it TWU posters. . .have you been called a communist bastard by Informer before?? CIO, Mojo, PDiddy, James T. Kirk, Jake, Seguro, and those whom I am forgetting??? Face to face??

Just for the record, you have never called me a communist bastard or any of the other names you use here. And, you know who I am. Imagine that. . .
How does a guy like me, find a guy like you, to bring it to your face, when you use an alias?

Are you ready to expose your identity so I can accept your challenge?

Hell, over half of those you named are one guy using several alias's. It is called imaginary friends when children do this, it is a more serious matter when grown men conduct themselves this way.

WOW!!!!! 60%. . .even more than I thought. GO amfa!!!

You're pretty good at changing the subject aren't you Informer?

You know, you're right, "snake oil salesman" is just as bad if not worse than calling someone a nazi or a member of the ku klux klan or even handing out copies of someone records. (I forgot to mention that one earlier) But I do get your point.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

TWU informer said:
twuer said:

How does a guy like me, find a guy like you, to bring it to your face, when you use an alias?

Hell, over half of those you named are one guy using several alias's. It is called imaginary friends when children do this, it is a more serious matter when grown men conduct themselves this way.

I work at TUL, you see me all the time. I just choose to use the alias on these boards as do you. You put us under the TWU umbrella but pick and choose those you confront, and do it on the boards. Those aliases I mentioned are definately more than one person and I would venture to say you have come in contact with them in some form or fashion, because you know how popular you are. But then again, maybe you haven't?????

Oh now, come on Informer. . .if I did that then you would have to confront me (to save face) and I don't think that would be wise decision on your part.

TWUer Keep up the great job, TWU informer is angry this week, he sees this drive going down the tubes. Facts speak for themselfs. Amfa is riding on our coat tails and with the reduction of 2000 jobs in the last 6 months their is little they can do to stop the destruction they have caused. Threats and intimidation has set in!

Back