JACK 's message is reckless and irresponsible!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tired of AWA320 and him posting a thousand threads about the same topic, time for the mods to step in.

You and LCC can both ask the mods to step in and considering the sources it would not be unexpected. Now if you feel that the message put out the pilot group was not reckless and irresponsible then one has to ask what are you thinking??

Not once have our pilot been lied to. We were told from the onset what the deal was. The east mec poorly managed the expectations of their pilots and now we are all paying the price.

LCC, as an east F/A you have no dog in the pilot fight. Now that's not to say that there is even a pilot fight to speak of however you get the gest of my meaning. The east F/A's you included got what you wanted as did the dispatchers. This west pilot group offered deals and we were slapped in the face and told boldly "we will get DOH and you will be all jerking gear for the remainder of your careers"!!

Disrespected at every turn LCC by the east MEC. Where were you then?? Where were you when the east MEC was offering things like pay protection for the 757, pay protection that they can't even offer as that's up to the company! That move was designed to throw up in the arb case "look they didn't want seats they just wanted pay protections!! Your mec has been nothing but disrespectful to all of us and before you go asking the mods to speak with me maybe you should clean up your own house first!!! Teach them some respect!! We too have feelings over here contrary to what you believe...

I have agreed with the arbitraton's ruling. DO YOU READ???

What I am opposed to is the FACT that EVERY thread you have started has been inflammatory! That is what we call here at USAviation as flame baiting...people posting remarks as a way to upset the masses and stir the pot of anger and frustration. And you pretty much match the discription.

If you want the East pilots to "get over it", why do you keep bringing up the issue at all?

LCC, as an east F/A you have no dog in the pilot fight. Now that's not to say that there is even a pilot fight to speak of

LCC has to work with all of us. The entire company's future's at stake for everyone. We're all in this stew together. I'm a bit confused as well....How's it possible to have no dog in the pilot fight if "Now that's not to say that there is even a pilot fight to speak of"?...."however you get the gest of my meaning." Ummm....actually...no.

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem".

We all have a dog in this fight as it is the f/a that is on the other side of the cockpit door and must calm the nervous,angry, and frustrated customers who may suffer because of pilot strife and the actions that may inconvenience THEM! You can sit in your cockpit seat and slow down the operation of the a/c because you are not happy with ALPA, management, the East, or the West, but it is the f/a that will take the punishment for you, so yes I have a hell of a big dog in this fight!! ;)

I think LCC#1 has every right to chime in, and by reading his or her last few posts I am impressed, we could all learn a lesson from this level headed and bright person.

You and LCC can both ask the mods to step in and considering the sources it would not be unexpected. Now if you feel that the message put out the pilot group was not reckless and irresponsible then one has to ask what are you thinking??

Not once have our pilot been lied to. We were told from the onset what the deal was. The east mec poorly managed the expectations of their pilots and now we are all paying the price.

LCC, as an east F/A you have no dog in the pilot fight. Now that's not to say that there is even a pilot fight to speak of however you get the gest of my meaning. The east F/A's you included got what you wanted as did the dispatchers. This west pilot group offered deals and we were slapped in the face and told boldly "we will get DOH and you will be all jerking gear for the remainder of your careers"!!

Disrespected at every turn LCC by the east MEC. Where were you then?? Where were you when the east MEC was offering things like pay protection for the 757, pay protection that they can't even offer as that's up to the company! That move was designed to throw up in the arb case "look they didn't want seats they just wanted pay protections!! Your mec has been nothing but disrespectful to all of us and before you go asking the mods to speak with me maybe you should clean up your own house first!!! Teach them some respect!! We too have feelings over here contrary to what you believe...

If You For ONE Min Don't Think We F/A's On The East Side Have NO DOG In This Fight...Well Sir..You Are Wrong!! We Fly With These Guys and Lady's EVERYDAY!! And If You Think For ONE Min That When You And The Other JR Pukes Come Over And Fly OUR Transatlantic Flts And Think Every Thing Is Going To Be HUNKY-DORY You Will Be WRONG!! MARK MY WORDS!! :down:

Phl 88 the only thing I was interested in before this merger and after is my little old 737 on the west coast. Poor little bird takes a beating from everyone these days, but I still lover her, and the east coast does nothing for me.

I was born in Virginia, but ever since moving west in 82 their is no looking back, the east coast seems like a foreign country to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.