JCBA Negotiations and updates for AA Fleet. **New and improved 2.0 version**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Under the Association agreement and the NMB cleaners/Utility and lavs and water are mechanic and related jobs.

That’s why rampers at LUS voted in the IBT raid against the IAM.

Only rampers who were allowed to vote were ones who only did lavs and water.

Nothing is going to wind up in the toaster Little Joshua and you know that.

Now try to behave yourself this time, ok.
And you have proof of that? I dont think you know whats goin on. Alex has proven to be a pathological liar like Sito, and Mayes is a functioning moron.
My understanding is that the company will pull things off the table if we stall till September. Your called shot of a TA in December was fake and that was the last we heard of Gary.
I think you should focus on providing the proper info on your equity.

And you have proof of that? I dont think you know whats goin on. Alex has proven to be a pathological liar like Sito, and Mayes is a functioning moron.
My understanding is that the company will pull things off the table if we stall till September. Your called shot of a TA in December was fake and that was the last we heard of Gary.

Tim Comic Books. You need to go sit in the corner, shut the hell up and stop annoying everyone, and go read your Comic Books.

Do you need me to make a donation to that Go Fund Me page so you can buy some?

Otherwise beat it now.

Is it true you guys have cleaners and turd truck drivers on your side?
Not something I’d want to do but jobs are jobs
Fleet in Phl does Lav and water. It is when and where so directed work....meaning fleet does it but does not own the work.

My fly says there is a pretty good chance of seeing a TA by mid-to-late Spring. Never a mention of Sept or deals off.

You can polish a turd as much as you want........ but in the end, ya still have a turd, all of you stop trying to cure the common cold here, the JCBA will be what none of you expect and it will jaw dropping, and all of Egypt comes a mighty cry, "doom,despair, and pity on me".

My fly says there is a pretty good chance of seeing a TA by mid-to-late Spring. Never a mention of Sept or deals off.

So we are several months into year 2 of "Expedited Executive Level Negotiations" , so glad because who knows where we'd be if they didn't step in and "expedite" things along...

Just a little reminder folks, it took all of 56 days to rewrite all 3 work groups contracts at the same time when they wanted to take our money from us.
If they wanted to get it done, it would have been done long, long ago.

Not going to happen. Although we should get another 8 stations or so. If the Ass continues to stall then i heard that the company will take everything off the table in september. No grandfather language for small stations (similar to your RJ8 language) and less otherwise.

At any rate, has any other union approached the delta ramp or delta stews? Id think that delta employees are tired of the iam.

This is typical JG bargaining take the proposal offer or the next proposals will come back with take aways

Whipsawing

I mentioned 35 as an example ONLY. I used that number simply because I believe the CWA has that in their CBA.

CWA/IBT had two mainline a day scope any thing more it was CWA/IBT work. Now 35 a week. Huge concession to give up that language

Vast concessionaire contact for LUS agent’s

You can’t compare Section 1113 C negotiations to JCBA, apples and oranges.

The average Section 6 negotiations take three years.

This JCBA negotiations is putting two totally different contracts together.

Go look at WN and AMFA, five and a half years and counting for their Section 6 negotiations.

You can’t compare Section 1113 C negotiations to JCBA, apples and oranges.

The average Section 6 negotiations take three years.

This JCBA negotiations is putting two totally different contracts together.

Go look at WN and AMFA, five and a half years and counting for their Section 6 negotiations.
Thank you, that letter the mediator sent basically said to both sides no more games, get it done. On your JCBA, part of the problem is the IAM wants to keep their work rules, so if you know , you might end up with the TWU rules why get in a hurry.Then American management just sits back and watches.

Either something is up with the IAMNPF website or Sito is no longer on the board of trustees:

http://mypension.iamnpf.org/about-us/trustees/sito-pantoja.aspx

Page looks to have been removed. Seems James Conigliaro is the current union trustee.

Furthermore, listing of trustees is here and doesn’t list him:

http://mypension.iamnpf.org/about-us/trustees.aspx

UCH Investor Relations bio:
Sito Pantoja
General Vice President Transportation Department, International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers

Sito Pantoja is the representative of the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (“IAM”) to the UAL Board effective March, 2016. Mr. Pantoja has served as the IAM General Vice President to the Transportation Department since January 2012. The Transportation Department operates from IAM Headquarters and administers contracts in the railroad and air transport sectors in the United States.

Mr. Pantoja was appointed as the IAM’s representative to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Rulemaking Advisory Committee (ARAC), which provides advice and recommendations to the FAA on rulemaking activity, such as aircraft operations, airman and air agency certification and airworthiness standards. In 2014, Mr. Pantoja was appointed to the IAM National Pension Fund’s (IAMNPF) Board of Trustees.

http://ir.united.com/corporate-governance/board-of-directors#sito-pantoja

Grand Lodge bio:
Sito Pantoja has served as the IAM General Vice President assigned to the Transportation Department since January 2012. The Transportation Department operates from IAM Headquarters and administers approximately 150 contracts in the railroad and air transport sectors in the United States.

Pantoja initiated into IAM Local 1056 in Jamaica, NY in 1977 as an Aircraft Powerplant Mechanic for TWA. He served as a Shop Steward for Local 1056 until he transferred to Local 949 in St. Louis in 1988. At Local 949, Pantoja served as a Trustee, Recording Secretary and, in 1991, he was elected as the Chairman of the local’s full-time Grievance Committee. In 1996, Pantoja was assigned by IAM Air Transport District 142 to participate in the TWA Flight 800 accident investigation following the 747’s crash off the coast of Long Island.

Appointed as a Transportation Department Special Representative in 1999 and Grand Lodge Representative shortly thereafter, Pantoja then assumed the role of Transportation Department Administrative Assistant in 2005 where he served until becoming Transportation General Vice President in 2012.

After becoming Transportation General Vice President, now-retired International President Tom Buffenbarger appointed Pantoja as the IAM’s representative to the Federal Aviation Administration’s (FAA) Rulemaking Advisory Committee (ARAC). The ARAC provides advice and recommendations to the FAA on rulemaking activity, such as aircraft operations, airman and air agency certification and airworthiness standards.

Also in 2012, Pantoja was elected to serve on the Executive Board of the International Transport Workers’ Federation (ITF), headquartered in London. Pantoja has also served as Chairman of the ITF’s Civil Aviation Section Committee since 2010. The ITF is a global federation of transportation unions representing millions of transportation workers around the world.

In 2014, General Vice President Pantoja was appointed to the IAM National Pension Fund’s (IAMNPF) Board of Trustees. The IAMNPF is one of the largest and well-funded multi-employer pension funds in the United States.

A graduate of New York City’s Aviation High School, Pantoja also hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Labor Studies from the National Labor College.

https://www.goiam.org/news/departments/international-president/executive-council/sito-pantoja/

Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.