John Edwards endorses Obama

Now where exactly did I say "You're a racist"? I do know one thing, you're a bit to sensitive for this message board. :)

I thought your implication was clear, if I was in error, I am sorry.

Thats swell Bears, perhaps when/If Barack Hussein Obama is elected and all three houses are democratic as you giddily suggest then we can set down with Mahmud Ahmadinejad and negotiate the dissolution of Israel, middle east, and of course those parts of the USA you libbers so despise.

All three houses? Not if your dem Okie represenatative in the House has anything to do with it. Maybe those guys in OK are OK. What do you think, local, is he listening to his constituents?

(Tug McGroin @ May 22 2008, 10:51 PM)
Cosworth, Exactly how doesn’t Obama’s foreign policy differ from the current policy of the US? Where’s that “change†Obama keeps talking about?

You mean aside from intending to with draw the troops and ending the cluster phuck in Iraq instead of dumping more troops and money into the region? Not a bit of difference.

Obama rewrites Iraq plan

Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) promised primary voters a swift withdrawal from Iraq, in clear language still on his website: “Obama will immediately begin to remove our troops from Iraq. He will remove one to two combat brigades each month and have all of our combat brigades out of Iraq within 16 months.â€

Not anymore. Heading into the holiday weekend, Obama and his advisers repudiated that pledge, saying he is reevaluating his plan and will incorporate advice from commanders on the ground when he visits Iraq later this month.

A top Obama adviser said he is not “wedded†to a specific timeline, and Obama said Thursday he plans to “refine†his plan.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0708/11517.html

Change?

Looks like Baroque Obama is trying to align himself with McCain.

Heading into the holiday weekend, Obama and his advisers repudiated that pledge, saying he is reevaluating his plan and will incorporate advice from commanders on the ground when he visits Iraq later this month.
No he did not say that. This is what he said:
"When I go to Iraq and I have a chance to talk to some of the commanders on the ground, I'm sure I'll have more information and will continue to refine my policies."

There is a difference between fine tuning a policy and re-evaluating it.