Scam Cirri and Debbie Stealer

The apropriate steps would have been to stop it before it got off the ground.
How do you propose Fleet should have "stopped it before it got off the ground"?

Rumors of something like this going down were drifting through the base more than a month before it happened.
Rumors are always drifting around the base. That's why TULE is called the rumor mill. Most of them are fabrications.

The E board had plenty of fore warning that this might happen and had more than enough time to discusss the backlash when and if it did.
It is possible. Let's see what they do.

Im sure your correct that not all the officers are on board with this but apparently their voices have gotten drowned out. Its a small core group that runs the local and even though they amount to only 3 or 4 people their actions represent all of the twu by default.
This months local meeting will speak volumes.

The international is fully aware and completly okay with the situation. They (the international) have a man stationed inside lacal 514 who keeps them informed of all that goes on.
Well that is supposed to be Sam Cirri right? I mean he is the local President. If not Sam then who?

One of the best officers that have ever came through local 514 or the whole twu organization is serving his time out back on the floor because he was vocal about deceitful behavior going on at 514.
Who? Sounds like a good person to know.

I wish all parties well in their fight against this bunch but if you want justice you better take the advice to seek outside council before you bog yourself down into the mire of a company employee association/union.
Thank you for the post scorpion 2. I am sure those impacted appreciate the advice.

Rumors are always drifting around the base. That's why TULE is called the rumor mill. Most of them are fabrications.

It is possible. Let's see what they do.

This months local meeting will speak volumes.

Well that is supposed to be Sam Cirri right? I mean he is the local President. If not Sam then who?

Thank you for the post scorpion 2. I am sure those impacted appreciate the advice.
I dont know and wasnt talking about fleet as a whole, only two individuals. I was replying to flynfish and his comment about the E board taking appropriate steps. Why would they do something now? They knew about it before it happened.

Rumors are always drifting around the base. That's why TULE is called the rumor mill. Most of them are fabrications
Guess this one wasnt a rumor.

No it isnt him, he is locall. I said an international guy. One of those unelected appointed individuals who control your union. You figure it out or ask an E board member who he is.

He is!

. .

I dont know and wasnt talking about fleet as a whole, only two individuals. I was replying to flynfish and his comment about the E board taking appropriate steps. Why would they do something now? They knew about it before it happened.

This shows me you did not even read what happened. Read it again.

What state allows you to take a stand in stead, resign from a company and collect unemployment?

What state allows you to collect un employment bennies when you have been paid severence pay, $10k and 12.5k to take EO retirement?
Not Texas. Those in Texas are screwed if AA chooses to contest.

Reactions: 1 person
I do not know. I would not vote for him and I am a TULE FSC (or at least I was before TWU shut the shop down).

This is how I think he got voted in.
Lies from a Liar.

http://twu514.org/bl...-playing-field/

"We at TWU know that we need to go beyond bargaining to keep good jobs."

They went beyond bargaining for good jobs all right? Their own.

They went beyond bargaining and straight to the concessions.... twice in a row.

Who was the bargain good for? It was not the employees of American Airlines. He must have meant the COMPANY got a good bargain.

I smell....... Desperation.
I really do enjoy these weak PR letters the union puts out.

http://twu514.org/bl...-playing-field/

"We at TWU know that we need to go beyond bargaining to keep good jobs."

They went beyond bargaining for good jobs all right? Their own.

They went beyond bargaining and straight to the concessions.... twice in a row.

Who was the bargain good for? It was not the employees of American Airlines. He must have meant the COMPANY got a good bargain.

I smell....... Desperation.
I really do enjoy these weak PR letters the union puts out.

Not only desperation, but false statements as well. SWA has alot more than 3 lines of work. He only stated the 3 heavies in Dallas. We have more spread out at other stations from ron checks to "C" checks. Also why didn't Mr Little state that AA currently outsources and just agreed with the company to send more out. I also believe AA is having maint done in china with more going to china and other overseas countries for their maint.

Reactions: 2 people
This situation gets crazier by the day! 2 of my co-workers that were layed off with me out of Tulsa were offered carpenter positions at the base on Jan 3rd or 4th. They had until Monday Jan 7th.to accept or decline. 1 has accepted the other refused. The same position I was awarded on Dec 14th. They do have more seniority in Title III than me however I was offered the position first and told that I was the only one qualified. I still have not heard a thing on my award. But the really crazy part is neither of these men were on the current transfer list for carpenter. They both had summited transfer requests in all catagories of Title II back in November to try and get any job they could land. However after they found out that they must provide 36 months of credited experience they retracted their transfers for carpenter because they were not qualified by their own admission.. They went ahead with their interviews for other areas, 1 went for painter the other a welder. They did not recieve the 36 months in either area from their interviews. Now they were offered jobs that they were not even on the transfer list for. Both will admit to this! Its my understanding that they pulled the transfer list from back in November. I have made a couple of calls about this to people within the company and the union. I understand meetings are scheduled later this week to discuss this crazy, crazy ordeal. I'm beginning to wonder if this is truly a simple mistake or something much more unethical. The things that make you go HMMMM ! I will be moving foward this week to the next step. I know I'm a man with a bulls eye on him now. I will always feel that someone is ready to retaliate now that I have brought out this truth. Do you really think I have a fair chance at passing the test now! Its really a shame! We just wanted to do the right thing from the very beginning to land a job in Tulsa to stay with our families. We did not deserve this! I wish now that I would have never been told about those jobs! This has caused us and our families a lot of unnecessary stress and hardship. I look foward to a written explaination from the company on how this all went downand how Sam and Debbie remained as a in station transfer and how they both are still listed as fleet service clerks in TULE on the seniority list as of this morning. 1 month after fleet service was shut down and laid off. Dont believe check jetnet yourself. TULE fleet seniorty list. Sam has given his written explaination already to all of us. He still has not called any of us 3 to update us or explain. Do you really want us back Sam. Actions speak louder than words! You seem to be a man in hiding. Like I said before the things that make you go HMMM!!!

This situation gets crazier by the day! 2 of my co-workers that were layed off with me out of Tulsa were offered carpenter positions at the base on Jan 3rd or 4th. They had until Monday Jan 7th.to accept or decline. 1 has accepted the other refused. The same position I was awarded on Dec 14th. They do have more seniority in Title III than me however I was offered the position first and told that I was the only one qualified. I still have not heard a thing on my award. But the really crazy part is neither of these men were on the current transfer list for carpenter. They both had summited transfer requests in all catagories of Title II back in November to try and get any job they could land. However after they found out that they must provide 36 months of credited experience they retracted their transfers for carpenter because they were not qualified by their own admission.. They went ahead with their interviews for other areas, 1 went for painter the other a welder. They did not recieve the 36 months in either area from their interviews. Now they were offered jobs that they were not even on the transfer list for. Both will admit to this! Its my understanding that they pulled the transfer list from back in November. I have made a couple of calls about this to people within the company and the union. I understand meetings are scheduled later this week to discuss this crazy, crazy ordeal. I'm beginning to wonder if this is truly a simple mistake or something much more unethical. The things that make you go HMMMM ! I will be moving foward this week to the next step. I know I'm a man with a bulls eye on him now. I will always feel that someone is ready to retaliate now that I have brought out this truth. Do you really think I have a fair chance at passing the test now! Its really a shame! We just wanted to do the right thing from the very beginning to land a job in Tulsa to stay with our families. We did not deserve this! I wish now that I would have never been told about those jobs! This has caused us and our families a lot of unnecessary stress and hardship. I look foward to a written explaination from the company on how this all went downand how Sam and Debbie remained as a in station transfer and how they both are still listed as fleet service clerks in TULE on the seniority list as of this morning. 1 month after fleet service was shut down and laid off. Dont believe check jetnet yourself. TULE fleet seniorty list. Sam has given his written explaination already to all of us. He still has not called any of us 3 to update us or explain. Do you really want us back Sam. Actions speak louder than words! You seem to be a man in hiding. Like I said before the things that make you go HMMM!!!

Wishing you the best Fish. Take this as far as you need to in order to make yourself whole again. This is something that needed to come out in the open. The non-responces you are not getting from the TWU says it all. You have deffinately opened a can of worms for the TWU to face. Good luck brother...

Reactions: 2 people
I would love to see the expression on Mr. Cirri's face when (after he is kicked out of office) he feels ill and calls in sick only to find that he will not be paid for half a day's pay. He has never had to deal with that before. But he will probably be in the international by then and he and Mullings can try to organize while telling people how great the pay and benefits are at AA. Too bad Mullings doesn't have to go back to the floor and live under the conditions he fought so hard for. That would be justice.

Sam and Debbie fell off the TULE list this weekend. Their status now shows DFW full time. How ironic after all this is out in the open.

Latest posts