Scam Cirri and Debbie Stealer

Sam and Debbie fell off the TULE list this weekend. Their status now shows DFW full time. How ironic after all this is out in the open.

Be careful of what you read. It may say DFW but they may never actually show up in DFW. The TWU might pull some kind of union scam to keep them in Tulsa on UB till further notice.

Reactions: 1 person
I would love to see the expression on Mr. Cirri's face when (after he is kicked out of office) he feels ill and calls in sick only to find that he will not be paid for half a day's pay. He has never had to deal with that before. But he will probably be in the international by then and he and Mullings can try to organize while telling people how great the pay and benefits are at AA. Too bad Mullings doesn't have to go back to the floor and live under the conditions he fought so hard for. That would be justice.

Despite what I've read here I still think that Sam is doing what he thinks is right for the people in Tulsa, he may be listening to the wrong people, but despite our dissagreements I never detected any malice in him.

Despite what I've read here I still think that Sam is doing what he thinks is right for the people in Tulsa, he may be listening to the wrong people, but despite our dissagreements I never detected any malice in him.
I wish I had the faith in him that you do.

So, what happen to FLYNFISH and how did this turn out. Been pretty hush hush lately.

Well the FLYNFISH has been just flying a little lower for now. I will tell you our grievance was denied earlier this week. This does not mean we are giving up. This was not handled like a normal grievance we were told.. This did get to some very high levels of the TWU and the company. Unfortunately things did not go our way! There is nothing normal about this whole situation. I would say go back to the last post of 1AA. Everybody should be paying close attention. We have heard some talk already that I fully expect to come to be. I want to say the company did look into this and deterimed that yes the transfer list was done wrong or out of order is how it was worded to us. They ran the list again with both Sam and Debbie being out of station transfers. Sam was still able to get his award. Debbie had hers overturned. She did not have the seniority to get the job. She is supposed to report to DFW. WATCH CLOSELY. If the members of 514 dont care and make their voice heard there is nothing anyone outside of the local can do! So as it stands for now only 1 fleet service clerk got a job award that stuck. How ironic. Are we the only ones that think this looks odd. Nobody will tell us who the other fleet service clerks are that were awarded according to Sam's own admission on the 514 website. We are still waiting for an answer almost 1 month later. I think we all know the answer. Its hard to believe that I have been pulled into this crap just because I wanted to be a carpenter for AA. What a shame that just wanting to make an honest living has come to this! It's sickening!

Reactions: 9 people
Let's see how long Debbie stays in TULE under UB. My guess, just long enough to get a transfer. What I want to know is why a Fleet Service Chairman is staying in a base that no longer has Fleet Service. How does the local justify that? Who signed off on that? What is she doing in TULE to earn her pay? How is her being in TULE any benefit to the membership?

Thats a FACT BigMac!! They both are still at the hall on UBC working a hard 40 hours a week since Dec17th, 2012 paid by the local to help remedy this. Sam said they were working to help get those awarded back to Tulsa. Neither Sam or Debbie have called any of us 3 since Dec. keeping us up to date on what happened to our job requisitions. That supposedly were being processed when we left on our last day! I bet they are working hard getting someone a job transfer right about now! Watch closely! It's coming! MSP its the place to be!

Reactions: 2 people
Thats a FACT BigMac!! They both are still at the hall on UBC working a hard 40 hours a week since Dec17th, 2012 paid by the local to help remedy this. Sam said they were working to help get those awarded back to Tulsa. Neither Sam or Debbie have called any of us 3 since Dec. keeping us up to date on what happened to our job requisitions. That supposedly were being processed when we left on our last day! I bet they are working hard getting someone a job transfer right about now! Watch closely! It's coming! MSP its the place to be!
Looks like the only people they have worked hard getting job transfers were themselves. Typical. They have learned well from their hero Jim Little.

Let's see how long Debbie stays in TULE under UB. My guess, just long enough to get a transfer. What I want to know is why a Fleet Service Chairman is staying in a base that no longer has Fleet Service. How does the local justify that? Who signed off on that? What is she doing in TULE to earn her pay? How is her being in TULE any benefit to the membership?

Was she elected? If so, then the justification is that the membership voted for her. It wouldn't be the first time someone who was displaced/retired/whatever finished out their term.

Just to be clear, I'm not endorsing the actions of either of these people; I'm just saying that as union members, *YOU* should be the ones to decide if they stay in place to represent you, not the company.

MSP its the place to be!

???

I thought MSP was getting farmed out?

Was she elected? If so, then the justification is that the membership voted for her. It wouldn't be the first time someone who was displaced/retired/whatever finished out their term.

Just to be clear, I'm not endorsing the actions of either of these people; I'm just saying that as union members, *YOU* should be the ones to decide if they stay in place to represent you, not the company.

I agree.

I would say this is a slightly different scenario. The fact is the group that she represents is no longer at TULE. She has no official capacity at TULE any longer. I could see her staying if she got layed off or bumped out and there were still Fleet Service Clerks in TULE however, that is not the case. The only reason she is even listed in DFW is because her little scheme did not work.

So again how does the 514 justify a UNION officer filling a position of representation at a station that no longer contains the represented work group?

Even more to the point what kind of message does that send the TWU when the membership tolerates blatant displays of corruption?

Reactions: 2 people

Latest posts