Latest Numbers on the VBR & OVL's

<_< ------ What's your feeling on this AMFAMAN? Do you feel a lot of people will take them up on it there at AFW, or not?------ Tulsa, same question?

I personally know about 10 guys but I hear from the hall there are more people that are interested than the company will let go here. Time will tell.

I personally know about 10 guys but I hear from the hall there are more people that are interested than the company will let go here. Time will tell.
Here at AFW, while several guys have the company time they do not have the age to take the VBR. AFW is the junior station when it comes to age and seniority. I suspect only a small hand full will be eligible here. Just an opinion for what it is worth.

Here at AFW, while several guys have the company time they do not have the age to take the VBR. AFW is the junior station when it comes to age and seniority. I suspect only a small hand full will be eligible here. Just an opinion for what it is worth.

That would be a shame. I haven't seen any numbers on eligibility for the M&E VBRs yet, but I hope that the end result mirrors the flight attendants so that no one loses his job involuntarily.

Latest posts