Lax Club To Reopen 11/1

PHL said:
JRCA,

What clubs are you a member of that serve food and alchohol free to domestic travelers? Delta? Okay, fine. I doubt that's the reason they're hemoraging cash, but it's a nice perk to keep their FF's around a little longer.

Who else?? Not CO, not UA, not AA. Nope. They all serve alcohol and light snacks for a charge. So please enlighten us.

Even if food and alcohol were free, I doubt that would be the sole reason anyone joins. But again, if you're so well versed in the airline club arena, then you already know that a club is for the frequent traveler to use his airport time to get work done in a relaxing environment. It's hard to conduct a conference call, talk to a client, etc. in a noisy gate area.
[post="293446"][/post]​
Jet Blue, Virgin, Quantas,Delta and they are a very good airline. AA,UA are a lot less cost than US. Maybe you need to get out more.

PineyBob said:
Yea, I fly Quantas from PHL to SYR ALL THE TIME, Not to mention Virgin, PHL to GRR! Jet Blue has what hundreds of flights from PHL? And who could miss the joy of connecting through ATL or riding an RJ to CVG on DL?

If you're referring to club fees for UA & AA the costs are nearly identical. As for AA why would I fly PHL to ORD to get to someplace back east? Same for UA?

US Airways offers me the best value for dollars expensed, Some JRCA know the price of everything and the Value of Nothing.
[post="293460"][/post]​
:ph34r: You are such an Idiot!!

PHL,

Food & Booze are free in NW and CO and have been for years, it is also free at air canada, and they even have sandwiches at meal time, not just snacks. US is the only club I frequent that sells booze.

Singleflyer said:
PHL,

Food & Booze are free in NW and CO and have been for years, it is also free at air canada, and they even have sandwiches at meal time, not just snacks. US is the only club I frequent that sells booze.
[post="293477"][/post]​

Food, alcohol and WiFi are currently free at the HP Clubs. But I do expect that to change.

It's quite evident from JRCA posts, that he/she is here for the entertainment part only. Trying to stir the nest, could be had too much of that free booze. Obviously, not thinking clearing, or maybe still upset over never passing Marketing 101.

Singleflyer said:
PHL,

[post="293477"][/post]​
Thank you, as always I was correct again :)