LAX-XNA

----------------
On 6/23/2003 6:27:43 PM AC AA LA FA wrote:

XNA?

----------------​

XNA = Northwest Arkansas Regional airport. It''s located near Fayetteville. It was built primarily to service Bentonville, the home of WallyWorld World HQ.

TANSTAAFL

----------------
On 6/23/2003 6:48:10 PM WXGuesser wrote:

----------------

XNA?

----------------​

XNA = Northwest Arkansas Regional airport. It's located near Fayetteville. It was built primarily to service Bentonville, the home of WallyWorld World HQ.

TANSTAAFL

----------------​

IIRC, Tyson Chicken's HQ is there (NW Arkansas) as well. And maybe one other large company whose name escapes me?

----------------
On 6/23/2003 6:53:26 PM mga707 wrote:

----------------
On 6/23/2003 6:48:10 PM WXGuesser wrote:

----------------

XNA?

----------------​

XNA = Northwest Arkansas Regional airport. It''s located near Fayetteville. It was built primarily to service Bentonville, the home of WallyWorld World HQ.

TANSTAAFL

----------------​

IIRC, Tyson Chicken''s HQ is there (NW Arkansas) as well. And maybe one other large company whose name escapes me?

----------------​
Correct - Tyson Foods and JB Hunt (very large trucking firm).

Only problem for the Wal-Mart pax - it will be that much more difficult for them to attain Plat or EXP when they don''t connect - not too many miles XNA-LAX nonstop. Of course, many of these pax will connect to Asia from LAX.

I always thought we weren''t going to be a "Walmart Airline"? now we have to fly them on Toy Jets!!!!!!! God I love this Company

3.5 hours in an RJ...That''s just cruel. If we were not humans PETA would be protesting.
MrMan

----------------
On 6/24/2003 12:07:47 AM joejett wrote:

now we have to fly them on Toy Jets!!!!!!!

----------------​

No kidding! I can/t believe the APA wants to fly those little things too!
What are they thinking?

Wal-Mart alrady has one of the largest Corporate Flight Departments in the US. From Learjets to the Global Express. This flight should help bring in vendors to Wal-Mart connecting from Asia, and South America via LAX on AA.