Lets All Ignore Usa320pilot

Sep 2, 2002
I have to ask, why does everybody bother fighting with USA320Pilot?

I mean lets face it, it's obvious the guy has no life beyond this board! If everybody just stopped responding to his posts, he would eventually go away.

If it's a matter of enjoying the battle, there are plenty of others.

Need help... Look into those with a couple of years as a member, and say, less than a thousand or so postings. Avoid anybody with more than a couple of thousand comments, (we all know who they are) and maybe the rest of us can all have a good round of intelligent conversation.

Just for those that like stats... 2000 posts in two years = 2.74 per day/every day! Who among us with a life, has this amount of time?

Oh, and USA320Pilot: More like 5 a day, roughly!

Hey PineyBob,

What a coincidence, you were one of those I spoke of, "we all know who they are!" I even started to name you, and a couple of others, but decided to have a heart. The word LOSER was in there too, but I said no, let it go! But hey, if you want to be included, who am I to leave you out?

My statement stands, anybody with that kind of time on their hands, has no life! Oh right, you've admitted that. Your wife left you years ago, can't imagine why!

How could Bob have it "eliminated" when I dont have him listed on my "special poster" list? :shock: :rolleyes:

This might be a good time to remind everyone of that "Ignore Poster" feature that was finally added to the site. USE IT!!!

Click on the members name and it will bring up their profile. On the right side of the page it shows options. Click on "Ignore User" and it will block you from seeing their posts. No need to even know they are here except for when someone quotes their postings. Hope this helps.

Imamec said:
I have to ask, why does everybody bother fighting with USA320Pilot?

I mean lets face it, it's obvious the guy has no life beyond this board! If everybody just stopped responding to his posts, he would eventually go away.

Scot:
While I agree that this is an excellent opportunity for
you to provide forum members with a reminder of the
"ignore" option, this post is really not needed and
should probably be locked or closed.

USA320Pilot has provided a great deal of useful
information, links, and discussion on this forum and
should not have to be subjected to this kind of baseless
attack.

SpinDoc said:
Scot:
While I agree that this is an excellent opportunity for you to provide forum members with a reminder of the "ignore" option, this post is really not needed and
should probably be locked or closed.

:lol: Now you're spinning about telling Scot how to do his job....priceless! :lol:

SpinDoc said:
Imamec said:
USA320Pilot has provided a great deal of useful
information, links, and discussion on this forum and
should not have to be subjected to this kind of baseless
attack.
[post="228441"][/post]​

Exactly.

These are pretty much the same mental cr...uh, people... that severly lambasted Piney Bob just a few weeks ago. Plus, you don't see that poster saying the same about "I'm always right - and you're always wrong" 700, or little miss lenin - uh - pittclt.

I like what 320 has to say. Especially because it gets the "same old, same old", in such a snit. Great clean, family, fun entertainment!! What is really a hoot is when 320 does nothing more than post a link. Good heavens, he barely falls short of being Michael Jackson. Must be that "Respectfully" comment.:D

an entire thread based on someone who has a different opinion from the status quo. THis is from the Rush Limbaugh school of discourse :down:

While I don't agree with much of what USA320pilot says, he is entitled to his opinion...usually the same one...but his opinion nonetheless..over..and over..and over..and over..and over..and ove...........................

scot said:
How could Bob have it "eliminated" when I dont have him listed on my "special poster" list? :shock: :rolleyes:

This might be a good time to remind everyone of that "Ignore Poster" feature that was finally added to the site. USE IT!!!
[post="228430"][/post]​

It WORKS! Sweeeeet! :up:

Call me crazy, but USA320, Piney, Fish, World, etc are my favorite posters. So much fun watching the drama unfold.

Don't go changing to try and please me boys! :up:

Face it you guys, these people are what makes this site so much fun. Just think of all the dangerous things we could be doing if we didn't have them to keep us entertained.

OK, guess my first picture must have freaked Bill out, cuz it didn't last 1 minute. Let's see, how about this pic for dangerous??? ;)

SeniorScooter.jpg

Imamec said:
USA320Pilot?

[post="228412"][/post]​

USA320Pilot? Who is that?

Oh, yeah. Right. That is the guy that got all upset at me and demanded my phone numeber but didn't give me a call when I gave it to him. (Or maybe he did call but I wasn't at the KC Fried Chicken when they announced the call to the customers, HA!)

Be careful, he is taking notes on you guys. Be verwy, verwy carewful.

Best regards,

Phoenix

Latest posts

Back