Letter From Doug Parker - February 9, 2007

Guess he thought he was dealing with the koolaid drinkers and that they would just take his word for it. Bad news Dougie - not eveyone buys your BS anymore - BUSTED

The others were smarter. They got a driver....Doug

LOL
:blink: :blink: :rolleyes: Really this obviously was a poor decision on his part. But why is this man driving people home....hello- he needs a driver ASAP and some counseling as well!!!

I'm sorry, but DP was totally irresponsible. I have lost a lot of respect for him, not for making a mistake but for putting himself and all of the employees that have worked to save this airline in jeopardy. We might as well have been in the car with him.

A CEO of a major airline getting drunk in public. Great job.

Mature decision... not!

Watch the LCC stock over the next few weeks.

I can tell you one thing... those guys in the car with him were not his friends.

USA320Pilot comments: Two points: People need to be held accountable for their actions and everybody is human and makes mistakes.

Regards,

USA320Pilot [/font]
[/quote]

Makes Mistakes.....this clown has done this three times directly and 1 time as an accessory!!!!
Whats he have to do kill somebody!!A total of 4 times I have no pity whatsoever!! Time for jail and soap on a rope!! Once maybe a mistake but not this many times...I dont care if hew was in his 20's the first few times...I guess he forgot what it was like getting caught!

A friend of mine who had a DUI a few years ago had another one not that long ago. He landed in JAIL. Regardless of whether you find the law right or not is beside the point. The law was broken and more than once. While I can only imagine how he feels knowing all of the employees of usairways are looking at this, he put himself there. As employees we SHOULD support our own but what support have we received as employees? Hmmm time for the indians to support the chief when we were all being burned at the expense of upper management? It will be a long road ahead I'm afraid. I wish his family well. This must be very hard to deal with.