Loa 91 - Make Or Break It?

USA320Pilot said:
Piemont1984:

You could not be more wrong. I suggest you and the naysayers talk to people involved in the discussions from outside the company. If LOA 91 is not ratified, it is highly probable there will be no company.

Regards,

USA320Pilot
Lets see

The RJ agreement you spouted that never came to fruition

Your OP-ED piece in the Charlotte Observer that was filled with false information
about the CWA and the IAM

Your constant rhetoric during concession round #1 to tell everyone to quit if they don't like it

Your undying support of dave till your pension was terminated, you then had the mantra of burn down the house, my wife works and I got a foriegn flying job that I guess you were too scared to take. Then you pledge your undying loyalty back to dave again (guess you can't even take a stand)

Then you became dave's #1 fan again and you spoke of your often cockpit chronicles that if true (which I doubt) would be in violation of SEC regulations (maybe Elliot Spitzer would like to know)

Your constant ramblings that the RSA would buy UAL and merge it with US. (UCT/ICT)

Your constant posting about how UAL is doomed, it would miss its EBIDTAR every month, not recieve their ATSB loan (which is still pending) and that UAL will liquididate (hmm, I still see thier planes flying)

Then you changed your UAL UCT mantra to NWA, then Virgin.

Then you tried to scare and intimidate the IAM Mechanic and Related to negotiate with the company, then you said the company did not want to negotiate with the IAM (even though they ask daily).

Then your "PAINFUL CLAUSE" in the IAM Mechanic and Related contract that you kept threatening us with. (Still waiting on three months now for you explanation)

Then once again you repeat your mantra that if you don't like it quit, well why don't you quit?

Now you are back to resorting to name "un-named" sources about GECAS which you know nothing about, that if you don't bendover once again the company will disapear. ( So be it if it happens, there is life after US Airways)

Your track record speaks for itself, you are nothing more then a very scared individual who would throw your own under the bus along with everyone else as long as you get yours. Your post also show you are a very scared person and you are terrified if US goes bye bye. ( Go get that foriegn flying job or is that another one of your delusions?)

Why don't you apply to be President or management because as a common worker (which you can't seem to fathom) you have no idea or no clue what solidarity and sticking up for yourself means.

No go back to your computer and try to think of more falsehoods and more rhetoric to try and intimidate and scare everyone (which by the way is not working)

And I guess you can't understand the concept of freedom of choice, people have their right to vote no, if you don't like it move on all ready.

The history of America has been largely created by the deeds of its working people and their organizations. Nor has this contribution been confined to raising wages and bettering work conditions; it has been fundamental to almost every effort to extend and strengthen our democracy.
William Cahn, labor authority and historian

USA320Pilot said:
There is now reason to believe the pilot rank-and-file vote in favor of LOA 91 is a vote to keep 28,000 jobs in place. If the TA fails, all US Airways employees will likely lose their pay, benefits, and retirement in short order.

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
HOGWASH !!!!!!!!!!!

A respected ALPA official sent out the following email earlier this week.

He said, "Just thought I'd pass this along. I spent today in NYC with the new
N/C getting ready for the up coming road shows. At about 12:15 the GECAS (CEO) had us all on a conference call, (AGAIN) the bottom line is, they have a boardroom asking the CEO, why are they still financing USAirways aircraft. To cut to the chase it's simple, it's risk management, and right now we're VERY HIGH RISK.

I believe EVERY person in that room understood what was being said to us. One way or another, we are going to change VERY SOON, I have tried to stay out of the political side of arguments because I have a non Political job. I have always given pilots what I perceived as the straightest scoop going.

I'm telling you now, I FIMRLY believe that if LOA 91 fails on May 10th excuse my French, but will hit the fan."

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

NYCbusdriver & U 737 Pilot:

With all due respect, you’re wrong. In addition, would you PM me with your identity so we can talk in person?

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot

The poster (A320) is correct if LOA 91 is not voted in then liquidation is a front burner issue.The "street" has already been primed with the probable asset sale.This could happen inspite of loa 91 passage.not to be taken personally it's just biz.

USA320Pilot said:
A respected ALPA official sent out the following email earlier this week.

He said, "Just thought I'd pass this along. I spent today in NYC with the new
N/C getting ready for the up coming road shows. At about 12:15 the GECAS (CEO) had us all on a conference call, (AGAIN) the bottom line is, they have a boardroom asking the CEO, why are they still financing USAirways aircraft. To cut to the chase it's simple, it's risk management, and right now we're VERY HIGH RISK.

I believe EVERY person in that room understood what was being said to us. One way or another, we are going to change VERY SOON, I have tried to stay out of the political side of arguments because I have a non Political job. I have always given pilots what I perceived as the straightest scoop going.

I'm telling you now, I FIMRLY believe that if LOA 91 fails on May 10th excuse my French, but will hit the fan."

Respectfully,

USA320Pilot
Funny no other ALPA members got it and who is he?

Your credibility is non-exsistant with your "made-up" "facts"

But keep trying maybe if you look in the mirror and keep repeating you will believe it!

700, don't forget that just because USA320Pilot says something doesn't make it false.

mweiss said:
700, don't forget that just because USA320Pilot says something doesn't make it false.
mwiess,

Go educate yourself on his posts, he has been proven wrong more then right.

Ask the other posters if you don't believe me.

700, you're missing my point. Even a blind chicken occasionally finds a kernel of corn. I well know his track record, but that doesn't mean that if he tells you the sky is blue it must be orange.

That's right 320, vote for it. It's easy to vote to give away someone else's jobs right? Keep in mind, once they get the relief they want on RJs, your job will be next. Will outsourcing be ok once it's the 320's and 737's?

Pilots are 3800 out of 25,000. It is just incredible to me that we have been manipulated into believing that if we don't do this, do that, sign this, ratify that, recall so and so from the MEC, yadda yadda yadda, then US Airways will liquidate. Let's put the other 22,000 in the spotlight for a change.

GECAS pull the Financing???

If US Airways can't make the payments, there will be no problem finding others to take those airplanes. We are not talking about MD80s or 737-200s. These are very very popular Scope Busting 70 Seat Jets, particularly the E170.

The real threat of LOA 91 is that if it passes, all those new aircraft financed by US Airways go to operators outside of the Group! How can that possibly help the Group? A bigger MESA who will be able to buy US Airways, destroy the contract, and operate the A330 as MESA, d/b/a US Airways?!?

LOA 91 must be renegotiated. The cost savings will be realised and returns will be provided by keeping aircaft in the Group.

NO to any LOA 91 that gives away all the new assets at the US Air Group to outside contract lift providers!!!!!

TBONEJ4J said:
LOA 91 must be renegotiated. The cost savings will be realised and returns will be provided by keeping aircaft in the Group.

NO to any LOA 91 that gives away all the new assets at the US Air Group to outside contract lift providers!!!!!
Amen brotha! Alot of people arent seeing the big picture. I guess when your an ACTIVE mainline employee, a contracted 70 seater (which is really a 100 seater in the wings!) doesnt seem so threatenening.

I guess you have to be a furloughee, at MAA, or a W/O to see the big picture- that US Airways is to be a BRAND only, not an airline. :angry:

I'm glad that it's the Pilots that are going to "kill" this airline. I'm tired of the mechanics being blamed as the self centered bad boys of the airline industry.

Then again, given the same circumstances, we would probibly make the same choice.

LOA 91 is simple:

A yes vote is a vote to keep the airline running with people employed with pay and benefits.

A no vote and GECAS has indicated they will pull the RJ financing. With it will go US Airways feed and about $300 million in additional projected revenue.

Considering the current economic situation, the loan guarantee covenants, and Wall Street sentiment, if the TA is not ratified, the airline will likely fail.

Regards,

USA320Pilot

Back