Votes: 22 33.8%
  • AMFA

Votes: 27 41.5%
  • Teamsters

Votes: 4 6.2%
  • No UNION

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
Just received my cheesy post card from the IAM with regards to the IAMNPF and protecting family? Seems like they are now going the same route as when we were confused and had to vote twice....scare the family plan!!!

You guys will be very sorry if you you vote in the teamsters. Just look at all the corruption going on inside the teamsters. You see with AMFA the membership has the power to remove local AND National officers (all of them) with the recall system in place. Matter fact, it looks like we will be possibly going thru the recall process for one of our officers out of local 11 in Dallas. With AMFA you replace the officers and union representatives when needed and not the entire union. Fix the problem locally and replace the problem person, not the entire union like you have to do with all the other industrial unions. Good luck to you guys, but if were you guys I would wait to see the results of the AA drive. But it will be very cool to see the teamsters get in at US, just to see them fired again when AMFA at AA takes over their representation by just shear numbers.

teamsters back legislation to cut pensions and their guarantees.

Way to go travis.

http://www.marketwat...5?siteid=yhoof2

The proposal, which would undo guarantees put in place by federal law in 1974, is already stirring controversy among pension-rights advocates and rank-and-file union members. It was developed by some of the nation’s biggest unions, including the Teamsters and United Food and Commercial Workers, and industry trade groups such as the Associated General Contractors of America.

Can you not read?

The proposal, which would undo guarantees put in place by federal law in 1974, is already stirring controversy among pension-rights advocates and rank-and-file union members. It was developed by some of the nation’s biggest unions, including the Teamsters and United Food and Commercial Workers, and industry trade groups such as the Associated General Contractors of America

Can you not read?

Hello Travis?? Where are you? Can you even think about possibly backing the teamsters any more? They are pathetic man. They are crooks and always in the lime-light about fraud and money laundry scams. Wake up dude, open your eyes...

The IAM NEGO's a new POS

WAY TO GO 700!!!!!

Betrayal at Caterpillar

22 August 2012

Last Friday, after a bitter three-and-a-half month strike, 780 workers at Caterpillar’s Joliet, Illinois plant voted by a narrow margin to accept a brutal concessions contract pushed through by the International Association of Machinists (IAM). With nearly 40 percent of the workers abstaining, the vote was an expression not of support, but of disgust at the treachery of the union leadership.
The contract included virtually everything the company had demanded in an earlier proposal the workers voted down in May. They now face an estimated 20 percent reduction in real wages over the course of the six-year contract, as well as cuts in pensions and health care benefits.
http://www.wsws.org/...8/pers-a22.html

YES swant like i said the IAM has to go before we end up like caterpillar and AMFA has no campaign her at US.
Why hasn't anyone stepped up and started one with AMFA? It would be great to see another AMFA/teamster election go AMFA's way. What ever you guys decide at US, I wish you all the best of luck. Even if you guys end up teamsters, then they will have to go against AMFA for a possible election after the merger, but I think you guys will be AMFA when it's all said and done, just by the shear numbers involved.

Teamsters Cross Picket Line, Fail to Save Twinkie

http://www.breitbart...to-save-twinkie

IBT betrays its own mechanics at CO.

In 2005 Continental Airlines was in concessionary contract negotiations with all its unions. During the Teamsters mechanic contract negotiations the IBT entered into a stipulation agreement that mechanics would enter into a concessionary agreement only if all other unions also accepted contract concessions. The mechanics ratified the contract with this condition in place for protection. If any union refused concessions the IBT mechanics concessionary agreement would be null and void.

During negotiations the IAM Continental flight attendants refused to grant concessions to Continental management.
The IBT mechanic negotiating committee was betrayed and discovered only after ratification that Teamster union leadership had forced concessions on the mechanics in violation of their written Tentative Agreement.
IBT Chief Steward and Negotiator – Writes an email blasting the Teamsters union leadership for betraying the Continental mechanics and the negotiating committee.

IBT Airline Division Coordinator Don Triechler along with IBT legal council violated the written agreement and forced the Continental Teamster mechanics to accept concessions and then he pleads with the Continental membership for understanding.

http://www.mechanics...mechanics.shtml

And even more:
http://www.mechanics..._promises.shtml

And some more:

http://www.mechanicsforchange.com/site_truth.shtml

I Bet This Reporter Is Not On The IAM Christmas Card List.
Hit the nail on the head and drove it home! The Company's Union.

http://www.wsws.org/...8/pers-a22.html
The IAM worked deliberately to demoralize the striking workers and defeat their struggle. Like the rest of the official unions, the IAM long ago ceased to be a genuine workers’ organization. It is a labor syndicate that serves as an arm of corporate management. It is controlled by a wealthy and corrupt layer of officials who seek a cut in the profits sweated out of the workers.
These organizations—which have severed any link to the traditions of class struggle, militancy and solidarity that at one time linked the term “union” to the aspirations of workers—today positively favor and actively work for the slashing of the wages and benefits of the workers they supposedly represent. For these syndicates, impoverishing and speeding up the workers is essential to enticing corporations that operate on a global scale to produce within the US. That, in turn, is a precondition for maintaining a sufficient pool of captive workers to provide the dues income needed to finance the lofty salaries and perks of the officials.

Why hasn't anyone stepped up and started one with AMFA? It would be great to see another AMFA/teamster election go AMFA's way. What ever you guys decide at US, I wish you all the best of luck. Even if you guys end up teamsters, then they will have to go against AMFA for a possible election after the merger, but I think you guys will be AMFA when it's all said and done, just by the shear numbers involved.
I have said that all along AA WILL SET THE UNION AT THE NEW AA.
Have a good one my AMT brother.

I have said that all along AA WILL SET THE UNION AT THE NEW AA.
Have a good one my AMT brother.
Travis in your opinion, do you think the teamsters are ready to file at US? And if they do, what do you think the percentages are for both the IAM and teamsters election is.

Latest posts

Back