Machinsts To Meet With The Company

usfliboi said:
700 is in utlity, and thats why he cant admit it , Im sure its painful. But you know as well as i do its a coming! Good luck 700, maybe youll get a fulltime job at iam?
[post="193763"][/post]​

usfliboi, why are you so concerned with IAM issues? :unsure: I could swear you wanted us to believe you were a F/A?

coachrowsey said:
If you are who you say you are you are a f..... waiter as well as what I said before
[post="193772"][/post]​
Would you word that in english? Make a difference in someones life people. Theres plenty of hurt out there, enough that we could help one of our fellow employees . Your anger, bitterness, and denial only hurts yourself!

Guess NFS,CAV, usfliboi and jetmech01890 (gang of four) do not know what sarcasm is and NFS the smiley face sign guy is part of this board, they moderators are the one who provide it.

But I am so glad you are all concerned with me and what I do instead of sticking to the topic.

Meeting Monday should have some fireworks.

700UW said:
Guess NFS,CAV, usfliboi and jetmech01890 (gang of four) do not know what sarcasm is and NFS the smiley face sign guy is part of this board, they moderators are the one who provide it.

But I am so glad you are all concerned with me and what I do instead of sticking to the topic.

Meeting Monday should have some fireworks.
[post="193832"][/post]​

700: will you keep us up to date and are you going to be there? if so are you going to take notes i dont know if this will be as bad of a proposal as say what the cwa and afa were offered but i cant imagine it being any better

As soon as I get the info, I will provide the links to it.

From my understanding it will be very ugly, but that is to be expected.